Ratings for Dr. Charles Schnee

Dr. Schnee completed 2 spinal fusions on me within 8 months of each other. Great doctor well versed in his profession. I hate that regulations have changed that interferes with him prescribing ongoing pain management treatment for patients he completed surgery for. Very frustrating having to seek pain management elsewhere after being 60 days post op. Most days I cry and isolate myself in pain just to keep from using up all my pain meds not knowing when I will be able get more. I try to stretch my use of pain meds out so that when I do go out on a outing or doing chores around the house, I have them available. But everything is all policies now, seems no one care about patients who are truly in chronic pain ( slow healers ). Everyone is treated like an abuser of drugs.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Charles Schnee is a top neurosurgeon whom I would recommend to anyone. He treated both me and my husband, in different years for different problems, and each of us feel so lucky to have found him. He is compassionate and interested as well as thoughtful, besides being an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Outstanding neurosurgeon! Awesome manner, skilled, saved my life! Even provided post-surgical care for FREE when my company insurance switched to Kaiser.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

The best surgeon ever! I had a lower back infusion (my tail bone was no longer connected to my spine and nerves were being crushed). He saved my life! I was on time released morphine before he did the surgery. He is the best. Unfortunately, he moved from California to either Mass. or Nevada or Ariz., can't remember. His partner is still here at the phone number listed. I'd highly recommend him too.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Charles Schnee's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1990)

Oxford