Ratings for Dr. Ronald C. Fiore

The staff is always friendly and seems happy to see me. There is never a waiting period. Dr. Fiore is always listens and is concerned about my progress

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Very nice, identified my problem quickly, explained it to me in plain language I could understand, and is helping me treat my problem. He actually listens, and I feel like he treats me as an individual, with concern for my specific needs.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

He made me wait for almost an hour with no explanation. He was rude and did not listen to my problem or ask any questions that he should have asked. He was supposed to order an MRI but never did. He did blood work and never told me the results. Awful and he does not care about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

He ordered me an MRI, which I had to wait 3 weeks to take. I believed my insurance was taking forever to authorize it, only to find out that the doctor hadn't even ordered it. One of his nurses let slip that he has to dictate patient notes before they can be transcribed into the patient file. So apparently he is 2 WEEKS BEHIND on dictation. I thought perhaps I would get the results from my MRI quicker, since the radiologist writes up the report, and the MRI facility told me the doctor would have the report the next day. WRONG! Two weeks and still waiting. An answering service takes messages for the nurses at his office and they do not call back. I don't blame them, since irate patients calling about results is probably all the calls they get.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

The office doesn't return calls. Answering service fields calls so you can't talk to anyone or get anyone to call you back. He sent me for an expensive test and didn't give me results for a month and a half. I strongly suspect I only recieved results at all because I called multiple times. Frustrating and he didn't solve my problems.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Fiore was very kind and seem to really care for my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Would not recommend Dr. Fiore. He does not return phone calls for days and days. He has zero bedside manner and was not helpful. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I was very satisfied with Dr. Fiore. He took lots of time with me, was very pleasant and knowledgeable, and educated me about my problems in a way no prior doctor ever had.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Ronald C. Fiore's Credentials

• Spanish

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med