Ratings for Dr. Paul Hayes

Really awesome bed side manors . You wouldn't even know I had surgery !

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Most knowledgeable and compassionate dr. I have had an opportunity to work with him as well as being his patient.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Hayes is a compassionate, and very knowledgeable surgeon. He has a wonderful sense of humour too! He patient wellbeing oriented and is totally honest with you. A true blessing 😊

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had to deal with. Very caring , honest , straight to the point and even has a good sense of humour. This is why I don't mind driving from Saskatoon to Humbolt for appointments with him . He's a medical Rock Star !

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

No one better than than Dr Hayes ......caring, compassionate and competent!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Hayes has an amazing bedside manner but his receptionist new however, is nothing but rude and very unhelpful!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

What to say about this doctor? There is so much and don't know where to start! Dr.Hayes saved my husband's life!! He is so down to earth, caring person...until this day he say my husband is a miracle man...

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Hayes did my colonoscopy yesterday. I was absolutely terrified. He was amazing. Iam so thankful to him. I said to him, will you tell me if it's cancer right away. He said to me, you don't have cancer. When the painless procedure was done, he again told me, I don't have cancer. He gave me a hug. Diverticulitis is better. Thankyou to an amazing doctor and a super caring man.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Hayes shows compassion to his patients, he respects people in general, he explains exactly what will happen on your surgery date, explains in simple terms that everybody can understand, he respects all people and doesn't judge you, he is a very busy surgeon but makes time to address any of your concerns,it's really to bad theirs only one of a kind!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

I have seen Dr. Hayes several times over the past 5 years. He has consistently been exceptionally knowledgeable and professional. But more importantly, he is also exceptionally kind and caring -- a rarity among specialists!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012