Ratings for Dr. Alan R Kling

Did not listen to my comments or questions. Performed a procedure in spite of my not wanting it done.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I would never recommend this Man to anyone! He is rude and arrogant! He does nothing except to throw some questions at you and won't let you discuss your problem! Then is leaves your room and comes back with his PA and leaves the room to attend to other patients and then keeps calling his PA to leave the room and meet him in another room! He never discussed a diagnosis with me nor did he discuss a follow-up. He had the PA give me a script and after all the waiting and form filling, I did not have his attention for five total minutes. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM AT ALL! The only nice person in his Brooklyn office is his Office Manager. The staff is so cold and unfriendly. They are probably to afraid to talk to each other or patients unless necessary.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Alan Kling, has been my doctor over 10 years. He, works with professionalism, a caring attitude and respect. He, takes the time and listens to the patients concerns and needs. Dr. Kling, and his staff are puntual, helpful, and knowlegeable. They are the best.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kling for a few years and I always found him very professional. Excellent diagnostician, keeps abrest of the latest developments in his medical field. I trust him to work on my face!! I even took my niece to see him.The office staff is very helpfull as well.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

My name is Sandra Yard and I have been a patient of Dr. Alan Kling for several years. I have found him to be a Doctor who works with excellence, professionalism, respect, helpful, knowledgable and compassionate. The staff is great and very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Kling's for many years and really like him. He is a caring, knowledgeable and excellent diagnostician who really makes me feel comfortable and answers any questions I may have.I trust him with my care and feel like he treats me with respect and concern.His office staff recognizes me when I walk in, which makes me feel like everyone there cares about me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kling for the last seven years and am very pleased with the care I've received. He is a wonderful doctor and always treats me in a kind and efficient manner. I have referred a number of friends to see him and they've been very happy. I will continue to recommend Dr. Kling wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

My family and I have been Dr. Kling's patients for 15 years. Dr. Kling is an extremely knowledgeable and caring physician. He takes the time to explain any treatments and procedures necessary. I would recommend and trust Dr. Kling to treat any of family or friends.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Kling is extremely knowledgable and professional. The level of expertise and competence he brings is unbeatable. He always makes time for us and never rushes us out of the office without making sure first we have had ALL our questions answered. Over the course of 20 years he has been our doctor when needed and especially our friend. I trust him with anything and always ask his opinion when needing other specialists. His office staff is considerate and always call to follow up. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a serious doctor who is passionate about what he does and always wants to take the time to do it right!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I saw him like a few years back and one visit was good enough to pinpoint the issue and target from there. Excellent, professional doctor!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Alan R Kling's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)