Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Foglietti

Dr Foglietti and Christine are amazing! Thank you so much for making everything easier!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr Fogietti is such a kind and caring person he's extremely knowledgeable about plastic surgery just an all-around wonderful person he is the best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

The professional staff was also personable and patient. I feel assured that I made the right choice for my procedure.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Best physician l have ever had experience with!!! Knowledgeable, warm, kind and results were amazing!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

He ruined my nose twice. He carelessly Ripped the skin while lifting it during revision rhinoplasty and I’m left with a large scar on my nose. Nose looked way worse than before surgery. Needed two additional surgeries with another doctor to fix what he did

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Love him! He know what he is doing. I always look natural when he's done

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I have had only one procedure with Dr. Foglietti and was really amazed at how caring and compassionate he is. He answers all your questions ahead of time; shows great patient care and follow-up visits are great. The staff is exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have had several procedures with Dr. Foglietti and am always amazed at how caring and compassionate he is. He really knows what he is doing and his staff is so friendly!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

He was amazing. I had a breast reduction and my breast are prefect. The scars are minimum. The size is perfect. I wasn't in much pain. If it wasn't for the scars you would think my breast were natural. They fit my shape. I am no longer self conscious and I can shop with ease. The staff was helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Would not recommend. Have several consults.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Mark A. Foglietti's Credentials

• Ohio Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Athens Oh 45701 (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental