Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Foglietti

He ruined my nose twice. He carelessly Ripped the skin while lifting it during revision rhinoplasty and I’m left with a large scar on my nose. Nose looked way worse than before surgery. Needed two additional surgeries with another doctor to fix what he did

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Love him! He know what he is doing. I always look natural when he's done

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I have had only one procedure with Dr. Foglietti and was really amazed at how caring and compassionate he is. He answers all your questions ahead of time; shows great patient care and follow-up visits are great. The staff is exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have had several procedures with Dr. Foglietti and am always amazed at how caring and compassionate he is. He really knows what he is doing and his staff is so friendly!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

He was amazing. I had a breast reduction and my breast are prefect. The scars are minimum. The size is perfect. I wasn't in much pain. If it wasn't for the scars you would think my breast were natural. They fit my shape. I am no longer self conscious and I can shop with ease. The staff was helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Would not recommend. Have several consults.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Foglietti is an outstanding surgeon. I had a lower face lift which involves a neck lift and upper eyelid surgery. From my consultation to my post op visits he has been exceptional. I am only 1 month post op and my results are beautiful. Prior to my surgery I was going to someone else for facial injections and that is going to change. I will now have Dr. Foglietti do them. Facelifts are pricey but never forget you have to live with the outcome. There is no going back. So my suggestion is to thoroughly research the doctor and go with your gut instinct. I have seen way to many posts on different boards from people who tried to save money or never did the research on the doctor. My heart goes out to them for the mental and physical damage they have to endure.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Had a terrible experience getting Botox injections between in forehead. Dr. seemed rushed. Injections were so fast that I hear a large squirt when he was injecting up on forehead (between eye area). In addition there were many people in the room when he did procedure...what's up with that? Went home and over next few days the area between my eyelids and eyebrows started to close up. Mostly toward the center of my face. I look angry and had to pluck my eyebrows up just to look somewhat normal. In addition, my eyelids do not open as far. Will never go back...even if he said he could fix it. Did call the office and they basically was told about only thing I can do is wait until effects wear off...2 to 3 months....oh we'll my mistake. Should have spent the money and stayed with my doctor. Learned my lesson.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

I have had a few procedures by Dr. Foglietti. He is a doctor that has both a great bedside manner and the expertise of a great doctor! I have recommended him to both friends and family without disappointment!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

There was a 45 minute wait and the waiting room was full. I had a 4:00 p.m. appointment and 5:30 p.m. people were in the waiting room holding ice on the treated areas of their face. I'm guessing it was Botox. They accept Medical Mutual, eventhough it was not listed as one of the insurance companies to choose from. He was very informative about my procedure and asked questions for me. There was no rushing or uneasiness with him during my consultation. I feel extremely confident with my decision in choosing him as my doctor. I give him 5 stars across the board, eventhough there was a wait. He is the best, what do you expect an empty waiting room. Now, then I would be worried :)

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Foglietti's Credentials

• Ohio Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Athens Oh 45701 (Grad. 1982)

Amerigroup