Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Heine

Dr. Heine's STAFF was awesome. My surgery was only half and hour late (anyone having surgery knows to expect a huge delay), and my pain was fairly well controlled. Dr. Heine was in charge of the residents for the surgery. I assume that he is knowledgeable, because his residents were very confident. I was very glad that his residents were the primary group of people I talked to, because Dr. Heine's bedside manner was awful. He brushed off what his nurses had to say regarding my care (even though they knew more about my situation than he did), and I feel like he really didn't listen to me either. He rushed through and gave me less than sincere acknowledgements of my pain, and went on about his way. University of Louisville is a wonderful place to get medical care, I just now know that Dr. Heine is a doctor more for the prestige and money than for the patient care.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Michael F. Heine's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)