Ratings for Dr. John F. Vanwoert

Dr. Vanwoert delivered both of my children. Very receptive to the what the birth plan that I wanted. Good bedside manner. Kept me well informed with my two difficult deliveries.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Early care from this doctor was ok. However, later in my pregnancy there were complications that he knowingly did not share with me or my husband. Dr. Van Woert had no problem submitting this information to another hospital where I was rushed to for an emergency delivery. If I was told of these complications early on, there might have been a chance our child may have survived. I was told everything was still going good even though ultrasound images indicated a severe problem. When we asked to see the ultrasounds for ourselves, we were denied, which made us wonder why. We just hope that no other expecting mother has to go through the same physical and emotional distress that we did. There are many other top rated obstetricians out there that we wish we would have considered instead.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. John F. Vanwoert's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1991)