Ratings for Dr. Sandor Voros

his wife Gertrude Voros was my doctor, and she was great -- attentive, caring, genuine doctor! I bet Dr. Sandor Voros is also a great doctor! I am currently looking for a family doctor and I wish they were back...

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

He was the best among all doctors I've seen in my life! Ever since he left I've been struggling to find a doctor like him and had to trim my expectations every time. I had lots of health issues and he slowly helped me get better and be the best I can be at my workplace. Now, more than 2 years after he left I struggle to get heard by different walk-in clinics family doctors who don't spend time thoroughly assessing chronic patients. When are you coming back, dr. Voros? Calgary needs you!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Superdoctor.Anyone know he returned back to Canada or not? He is very helpful and knowlegable

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Awesome dr!! We miss him!Hurry back to Canada!!!Very kind and helpful. My entire family loved him

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

This is a very knowledgeable doctor. I can highly recommend him. His medical knowledge is superb as well as his interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Great doctor. I appreciate his knowledge, his wife's opinion ( as a fellow doctor ) and his willingness to look elsewhere for matters that aren't his specialty.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Very Friendly and helpful at answering health Questions. Not very good at picking Hockey teams.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr. Voros is available, punctual, knowledgeable...and everything a good doctor should be! Love him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Voros saved my life. My previous doctor was not helping me and I was getting sicker everyday. Dr. Voros looked into everything and as a result he sent me to emergency where I was admitted into ICU on full life support. From there I was flown to Edmonton and received a liver transplant. His care, concern and action saved my life. To say he is a good doctor is an understatement. He is a brilliant doctor and an amazing person. God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I agree with all other comments, Dr.Sandor Voros, is very thoughtfull, thorough, and efficient. Wonderful man to have as my care giver.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008