Ratings for Dr. Doug Collins

Staff is great and Dr. Collins is very helpful and punctual!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Awesome Dr. Very caring and punctual. His receptionist Jennifer is also great.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Fantastic doctor, helping nurse can be rude unfortunately

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Collins used to be an excellent Dr., however in the past year he has become disinterested in his patients. Its all about getting you out of the office as fast as he can. He is distracted by whatever is going on his personal life, and I feel like he is just going through the motions of being a Dr.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

The best family doctor I have ever had. Nothing could be better. Easy to get a prompt appointment, on time, no crowding, polite and courteous. Knowledgeable and sympathetic, truely a pleasure to deal with for our family.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

We have been patients of DR Collins for over 8 years and we have been extremely happy. He is usually on time , though it is sometimes hard to get through on the phone. The reception usually calls back soon to make an appointment. He has been really helpful , when he diagnosed my wife's cancer after the specialist missed it then he expedited the surgery appointment and called my wife after the treatment to see if she needed anything. He also takes care of my mother, actually he does house calls for her. If you go in with a problem you never have to wait too long. The most I ever waited was about 15 minutes. If he is not sure, then he will try to find the right person to help diagnose the problem. He always told us to come back if the problem didn't get resolved so that he can help get the right treatment for you. Our only complaint was that it took awhile for the insurance papers to get filled out

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Collins is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. His staff is the only good thing about his office. He is not knowledgeable at all, everytime we went in with an ailment for either my hudband, myself or our children he had to consult a big book to guess the problem and he was almost always wrong. His bedside manner is great but he Is not a good doctor. He has misdiagnosed my children, given me medical advice for my kids that was completly wrong and didn't work and when I visited other doctors for a second opinion they would give complete opposite direction than dr collins and it would work. He had no idea what he was doing. Its a shame he has such a high rating on here.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I love Dr. Collins! Professional, helpful, smart and thorough! Your profession should be proud of you. The staff are very approachable, and so kind.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

He is the most caring Doctor one could ask for. He takes the time to listen, make suggestion,and referrals quickly, follows up with patient and the list goes on. His staff are caring polite and great listeners too !! With out him my health would not be where is it today. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I have moved away from Barrie, but I continue to make the drive from Toronto rather than switch to another doctor. He is thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. Always.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011