Ratings for Dr. Bryan Brodeur

Excellent chiropractor! Other chiropractors said they couldn't help me. Dr Brodeur said he could help me and did he ever! I was in extreme back pain daily, couldn't function and now I have days with little pain and am enjoying life again. Thank you , Dr Brodeur, it is the best I have felt in over 6 years!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I always get relief for back pain with treatment from Bryan Brodeur. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Thank you so much Brian and your team for taking such great care of my mom. She wanted me to let you know that she thinks you are wonderful. Dr. Jack Phan

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Gives a nice adjustment, but very short sessions. Longest is 15 minutes. Not great value at $55 per session ($220/hr rate). Also, he is always running 15-45 minutes behind. BUT with that said, he does do good work. I have felt better each time I left his clinic. I have now had 8 sessions.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Brodeur since I was just a kid. I have not been to that many doctors that take an active interest in myself and my family on a personal level. Dr. Brodeur is very passionate about what he does. He takes the times to assess my situation, treats with time and care, and always has the time to inquire about how things are going with my family. We continually discuss aspects of things related to improving our health. He continues to work at his own professional development, that of his staff and his practice. I've seen different chiropractors but I always come back to him. His friendly demeanor and fantastic staff make me feel like i'm not just another patient. Dr Brodeur is amazing and I won't see any other chiropractor

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Love Dr Brodeur! I have been going to chiro since I was 9 years old (now 32), moved all over Canada and have struggled to find such an amazing doctor! He is extremely personable, knowledgeable and ALWAYS fixes my issues! Highly recommend his work! But the office is busy & his hours are a little odd.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

He is a money grab. Will tell you that he can fix your problem and than makes things worse and does not responsibility for same. keeps you coming back on your coin. I am in worse shape now than when I first went to see him. be careful- what you hear is not what you get!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

For 6 months, I had intense hip pain, and leg and foot numbness. My family doctor took x-rays and a bone scan but wasn’t able to diagnose the problem or offer treatment. I truly believed that I would eventually be walking with a cane because of the pain. As a 36 year old who had previously been fairly active, the situation was extremely depressing. A friend recommended I see Dr. Brodeur. He took new x-rays and diagnosed a compressed disc that was pressing on a nerve. I saw him for about 4 months and found improvements with each visit. I am now nearly pain-free for the first time in a year. Dr. Brodeur was an excellent communicator, explaining what kind of treatment he was doing and why. He always asked me questions about my symptoms in order to determine how to best address them. He demonstrated exercises and stretches to do at home that would help with my recovery. My quality of life has improved greatly since I started going to Dr. Brodeur and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Bryan Brodeur is Fantastic!!!He is amazing.I look forward to every treatment.My many thanks Bryan

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Bryan was recommended to me from my Massage Therapist who had been treating me for repetitive strain in my neck and compression fracture in my lower back from a car accident. The attitude, staff, and sessions I have received have been fantastic (along with the x-rays to show). Dr.Brodeur is extremely helpful, very knowedgeable and I do/will recommend the treatments to friends/family/others for a long time! Thanks Dr.Brodeur!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011