Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Zane

I enjoyed Dr. Zane. Very excellent doctor and practice. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Love Dr. Zane. Been with him for 15 years. He's successfully done 3 different surgeries on me, and worked closely with other specialists on my behalf. He really knows his stuff and has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Very good practice.. Dr. Zane is extremely knoweledgeable and compassionate. I had 2 children and 2 miscarriages, infertility issues etc. etc. with them.. Been going there 15 years. The nurses and midwives are also wonderful..

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

Dr. Zane is the best Dr. He takes his time w/ you & makes you feel very comfortable. I have been seeing him for about 6 or 7 years & would not go to anyone else. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Dr. Zane is a wonderful physician. He is compassionate, intelligent and understanding. He doesn't make you feel stupid for asking a million questions and he has a great bedside manner. I am a nurse and have worked with a lot of physicians...NONE as kind as Dr. Zane. He delivered both of my children and I had high-risk pregnancies. He truly is wonderful. I highly recommend him. He has been my doctor for 20 years now. (I'm 38 now). Even though I now live 40 miles from his office, I continue to drive there and won't see anyone else until he retires. Excellent Care!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Dr Zane is wonderful. Delivered all three children. Great sense of humor. Takes plenty of time, answers all questions, concerns, etc. Would highly recommend Dr. Zane.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2006

I am a former labor and delievery nurse and I delivered all 3 of my children with this group. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006

Dr. Richard C. Zane's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal