Ratings for Dr. Ellis Stonehocker

My family has also been Patients for over 30 years. My kids are now lucky enough to get to know this great team.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I have paid an extra 2000.00 dollars to do root canals on good, healthy teeth. Teeth become sore due to overfilling and he said that there are fissures in it. There were none. Some of the teeth were still sore after roots canals. I did two molars and then I canceled. He probably thought that we might have done root canals in all the molars. I have paid for his lack of knowledge. In civilized countries there is a rule. One tooth at a time. Do not do fillings on half the mouth. He is the perfect dentist if you have no problems.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Our family has been going to this dentist for 30+ years. Extremely friendly and proficient staff. Dr. S is an excellent and caring dentist who uses only the most current and cutting edge technology. Have never waited more than 5 minutes for an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

We have used Dr. Stonehocker for over 30 years, he has been a great suport, always caring about our dental health.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

I have been going to this Dentist for 30+ years and he is really good. My Dental Hygenist is also excellent. I usually make appts at 9 am and always on time. They always call to remind a day before. Rates are steadily climbing and the whole abandoned Alberta Rate schedule fiasco annoys me, but I don't think Dr. S's rates are out of line with the market. Just that the entire Dentistry market is very high, like $300 for a cleaning w/xrays. Sometimes you have to ask questions to get the whole story but the work I have had was always first rate.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Very Nice staff and Doctor is great. Sometimes the wait is about 20 - 25 minutes, they give alternatives if you ask and all the problems with using different methods.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

This guy could be called painless Stony. Our whole family uses him and his associates. Terrfic staff and office. The best care dentistry has to offer.Up to date and purchases the latest technology including one stop crowns and Diagadent. Sounds like an infomercial, but he and Dr. Jensen are great. Lovely office too!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007