Ratings for Dr. Lina Karayan

She is very serious in her work kind and adorable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Before today's appointment, I would be inclined to agree with every positive comment made on this physician, but after having seen her today and, trying to explain what has happened to me (both health and otherwise) in the past few months, all she said was "What do you want from me?" over and over again in slight agitation and she made me feel like I was wasting her time. I could not believe it (I took exactly 20 minutes for the appointment including physical). I was too shocked during the appointment to say anything about her attitude. I won't get into specifics but my home and work life have changed drastically to the point where I have not a moment to breathe and all she could say was my bp is too high and she wants to up my medications. She was relentless in her lack of sympathy or even understanding of my situation. I live in a 3 generation household where I am sandwiched in the middle of an ailing parent and young children, full time working husband, as well as full time work myself and she wants me to find time for exercise?? I can't find time to breathe!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Karayan has been my family doctor for over 15 years. She has been excellent at identifying problems and solving them. She saved me from breast cancer. Careful, professional, and good follow-up.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Very nice lady, she listens and seems genuinely concerned but in the end often does not take the problems I come to her with seriously. She seems to hope issues will go away on their own instead of looking into them more thoroughly and treating them.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr Karayan is the best Dr I have ever had, she has been my Dr for approx 10 years. She makes you feel like a friend as well as her patient and always welcomes you with a smile. She takes all the time necessary to determine how to treat me. My medical files with her is promptly kept up to date. I could not wish for a better or more dedicated Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

she is awesome. she has been my GP for over 15 years and she is the best Doctor i ever had.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr.Karayan takes time to taks with the patients and shows real concern for their health. She is not the kind of doctor who will ask a few questions and simply prescribe a pill. She asks many questions and avoids too much medications. Also, she is honest and will say when you need to see a specialist.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Worst experience with a DRE ever!!! I felt like a number, my case was too complicated for her (what see told me :0). She was not helpfull at all, it would have been better for me that day to go see somebody helse. After my visit, I was demolish because of the way see make me felt and what see told me!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

She is professional, thorough, caring and goes the extra mile. My husband, myself and my daughter have all found her exceptional. She simply cares. She relates and listens. She puts you at ease - does not dismiss your concerns but makes professional assessments. We are truly fortunate to have her as our GP. I cannot recommend her too much. I had an incredibly anxious year of tests, biopsies for breast cancer. She was amazing and ensured I got the care I needed. Called at home! Can you imagine?! Tops

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

I am very happy yo have Dr. Karayan. I have seen her for 10 years now.She is very personal and caring.She never makes me feel rushed and I feel I can discuss anything with her.Great to know I have a wonderful gp I can trust and rely on.I hope she will continue to practice in our city for many,many years.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009