Ratings for Dr. Dilrukshi Annakkage

Dr. Annakkage has been my doctor for years, she is very knowledgeable and kind. She truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr Annakkage has been my MD for a number of years. She is kind caring and knowledgeable. One of the aspects of her care that I have great respect for is her ability to make me part of the team in determining the best options for my care and treatment. I have found her to be very open to any questions and or suggestions for my care that I may put forward. As always time is not an issue the appointment never feels rushed. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a family MD. While Dr Annakkage only works part time I have never had difficulty getting an appointment or if it cannot wait a day the walk in is always available

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Annakkage has been my family doctor for many years. She has always been very helpful and knowledgable. I was in recently for a routine appointment and she really gave me her undivided attention. She provided a holistic approach and spent time with me discussing both my physical and mental health. She is always courteous and respectful, and I don't know many doctors who would spend the time that she did with me discussing my health and really just how to be at my best and live my happiest life. She truly cares about her patients, and is open-minded. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

My Dad had copd and real bad chest pain was going to the Stonewall almost everyday because of the pain. This Dr told him go home take cough syrup, then she said take milk of magnesia another time. My dad would be almost crying because of the pain he was in. She really didnt care. Shes like a poison in the emergency room she told my dad he was abusing the system then all other nurses (who normally were very nice to my dad) started to act like he wasnt even there, u could just see they were ignoring him. My dad died of Cancer of the lungs at the end of July. My husband cut his leg and needed stitches she got a phone call she sat with one had holding her phone the other doing stitches.We had a meeting with her and the chief of staff afterwards. She would not admit to nothing and said sometimes people with copd are delusional and hear things I said well was my husband delusional when you were sewing him up?She didnt remember that either. Seeing as the meeting was going nowhere I left. I would not suggest seeing this doctor because I firmly believe she must have a memory problem or has no idea what shes doing.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

She is always late for all my scheduled appointments. It ranges from 45mins to 2hours late....just terrible punctuality.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Annakkage for years, and she's excellent. I have had a few problems for which she has referred me to an appropriate specialist, but for general concerns she has always been attentive and thoughtful, and put me right at ease. You do have to book far in advance, and recognize that as an on-call doctor she may be late for appointments, but I think that is normal for most health care practitioners and just prepare accordingly. I have had no issues with the care she has provided, and would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Doctor hours are very part time. Can't call in advance to kake an appt late in the day as she books starting in the morning and will only show up at clinic if she needs to. Very part time hours. Long wait times with scheduled appt. too much time from work to adjust to her availability. Need to find a more more available dr.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Went into emergency on a Wednesday night because I had found a lump on my breast. She personally phoned my thursday to say she had me an appt in Wpg to have it checked out Friday

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Very nice doctor and understanding. I had a couple questions and she took care of it all. Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Worst doctor I've ever had. Very judgemental and assumes things without knowing any facts. Needs to stop and listen to her patients without thinking of herself as 'all-knowing' doctor. Instead of giving advice she needs to be open to taking some.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012