Ratings for Dr. Ranjithprasad M. Shetty

Dr. Shetty and his staff are so caring and courteous and kind. Allergy shots helped me so much after I moved to Florida. I had no problem with billing or payments - in fact the girl in charge of billing went out of her way to report what I paid to Medicare's medically needy program. I would highly recommend this doctor for help with allergies, and I had quite a few. 2 years did it for me, and I have been fine every since.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Ever since I started seeing Dr.Shetty,I am feeling a lot better.I suffered from severe asthma and allergies.I used to end up in the hospital several times a year.Almost lost my job,and the long term steroid usage,made me sick and pack lot of weight.After he started his treatment,gradually everything changed,and I never had to be hospitalized for a long time and I feel great.He is a caring and compassionate physician.very thorough and knowledgeable,will not rush,spends valuable time addressing the problem.I bet it does cause extra waiting for other patients at times,because he has a busy office.His office staff are pleasant and helpful

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

I have been Dr.Shetty's patient for years. He is very thorough,careing and knowledgeable and being under his care has resulted in a huge improvement as I no longer suffer from bad headaches and being dizzy a great deal of the time. The staff is competent and friendly and I highly recommend Dr.Shetty to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Doctor Shetty kept me and my wife on inoculations for over 11 years and a skin test every 2 or 3 years. My new doctor said that we should never had been on a regiment of more than 5 years and only one skin test was necessary. He also told me that with the medications and problems I had he should never have given me injections. The new doctor said there was no need to continue. It is my opinion that Dr. Shetty was bilking Medicare.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Ranjithprasad M. Shetty's Credentials

• Mysore Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1978)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union