Ratings for Dr. Dora Morales

A genuinely caring family physician. She has been greatly missed in Perth-Andover. Five stars of five says it all for this wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Just found this site. Dr. Dora was my doctor until she had to leave. She was so thorough, patient, gentle and caring. I miss her immensely. Woe to the day we lost her from our community!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dora is thorough and does not cure with pills like the other Doctors in Perth. If she did not have to deal with the stress her fellow Doctors put her through, she would probably be happier and not think of going to work somewhere's else.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

For many years I have faught Fatique. Dora has solved the problem and NOW under control. She is extremely patient and understanding. Finally a Doctor that treats patients like humans. My stress level is down just because I know she is there for me!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

She is a very good doctor, quite punctual, very bright and happy, and a very caring doctor

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

Dr Morales has been my family doctor for a couple of years now and I appreciate her positive attitude and willingness to go out of her way to see patients who need to see her. She has been very receptive to alternate medical opinions but is also able to provide the perspective to explain her choice of treatment for the patient. An excellent care-giver.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

She s there when you need ,can you tell the same for every doc??????

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

She is pleasant, but I think has trouble with understanding English. She has knowledge in some areas but not in others. She has not been able to help me and seems to think my health concerns are imagined. I have found treatments that seem to be what is diagnosed for my symptoms but she refuses to consider them.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Very friendly and pleasant. I never felt rushed during my visit. She answered all of my questions, and has helped me with my arthritis, when other doctors have failed. We are lucky to have her here. The previous comment sounds like it is coming from a jaded, disgruntled subordinate rather than a patient. This "assistant" probably has 1/10th the education that Dr. Morales has. My grand daughter is in medical school and she deals with this "know it all" type of people every day.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Dora Morales is extremely incapable, incompetent and a danger! She is not trusted by her staff or the staff in the hospital she works in. More importantly, although seemingly kind, her knowledge base is sadly lacking and all but cries in an emergent situation. Do you really want this doctor as your own, think about that!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009