Ratings for Dr. Delta D. Ruscheinsky

Dr. Ruscheinsky was recommended to me by a physician (RA specialist) in Napa. Dr Delta is a wonderful physician. She is very attentive, knowledgeable, and extremely caring. She is straightforward, but in a very kind compassionate way. Sincerely will recommend Dr. Delta to anyone -- I've seen other GP's in Napa over the last 15 years, and she is far and away the best Dr. that I have visited.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

WOW, I'm shocked at some of these reviews. I have been going to Dr. Delta for about 2 yrs. She is attentive, knowledgeable, prompt, diagnosed my skin cancer on scalp before anyone else, she diagnosed and properly treated other conditions. She is my husband's dr. also and properly diagnosed a hernia and sent him to a specialist that confirmed her diagnosis. We have just moved out of Napa and travel an hr just to see her, hopefully one day soon we will find another Dr. Delta closer to us but for now, we will continue to see her because she cares.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I was trying to find a new doctor after my current GE retiring her practice. Dr. Ruscheinsky was abrupt and honestly quite rude when I met her. Did not give me more than a minute of introduction before she told me I was not a patient she wanted to take on because of a recent surgery as a result from a car accident. She clearly is a doctor who wants easy, healthy young patients who do not/will not have real health issues needing to be addressed. It is entirely her decision to pick which patients she wants to work with but am very taken aback by the lack of tact she had when telling me. No compassion at all.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Ruscheinsky was recommended to me by a friend. When I called to make an appointment, I was asked about my insurance (Blue Cross) which seemed to qualify. I was then told that Dr. Ruscheinsky was only interested in taking on "younger" patients. I told the receptionist I was 6o years old and asked if that meant I was being turned away. She repeated that Dr. Ruscheinsky was only interested in taking on new patients if they were "younger" and that she would recommend another doctor to me. I told her I found that policy discriminatory and offensive and I would look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

The whole experience was great, I was able to call in the morning and get an apt that same day. She was very good and her staff was wonderful and very helpful too. She made sure she did all she could to help me and never felt like she was in a hurry to get to the next Pt. She was very kind and truly cared and it showed. I was in an out in less then an 45mins, she referred me to a specialist, sent me for labs and imaging and even faxed in an Rx for me. Her staff called multiple different places for me and returned my calls and questions promptly. I am very excited to have a wonderful Dr. again and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Ruscheinsky has a fabulous bedside manner. She's a great listener & has an awesome sense of humor. She avoided unnecessary x-rays & didn't torchure me with an array of unnecessary tests. In summary, she's like the old school family Doctor with the latest & greatest training & technology. I'm a fan. Regarding staff/team, they weren't as warm & fuzzy (phone/office), but they did get me in right away, which was huge!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Always listens thoroughly. Very knowlegable and will order whatever necesarry to find the problem. She trusts what I say, and is always caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

great physician would see again, helpful, understanding

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

She is both my doctor and my mother's doctor. She is very attentive and listens to all of the complaints and symptoms before making a diagnosis. She is willing to admit when she doesn't know the answer (something that is not uncommon with my mother's HIV+) and is always willing to recommend a specialist if necessary. I would highly recommend her to others (and I have).

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Friendly and professional. I've seen her about a dozen times and she has always given me good advice. The appointments don't seem rushed though I'm sure she's quite busy. Recommended.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Delta D. Ruscheinsky's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company