Ratings for Dr. Helen Trew

Dr. Trew does not accept insurance. However, she is one of the few doctors that will prescribe bioidentical hormones. Her blood and saliva tests were covered by my insurance. After struggling with thyroid problems for years and being told that my numbers are just fine, she was able to ascertain that I not had thyroid problems, but adrenal insufficiency and my hormones were practically nonexistant. She prescribed hormone cream from a compounding pharmacy which has done wonders for me. She knows that the whole endocrine system works together as a whole and that you just can't fix one thing without affecting the rest. She sells professional vitams which really seem to work, too. I don't have that icy cold feeling anymore nor do I "fly off the handle" (my husband's words) like I did. I am sleeping well now, too. Yes, it is expensive, but Dr. Trew is the only doctor who has helped me. Every other doctor just poo paahd and said it was all in my head. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Helen Trew's Credentials

• Univ Of Calgary, Fac Of Med, Calgary, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1975)