Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Wells

I LOVE Dr.Wells he is a great doctor. My husband, kids,in-laws and nieces see him and we all have for years. He is a good listener and always takes his time with us. Not only is he a great doctor but he volunteers every year to go to Guatemala to help patients there as well.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

An extremely thorough and knowledgeable doctor. Keeps all records in his computer and cross checks all medications and treatments he prescribes for possible interactions. Never afraid to say he doesn't have the answer. Punctual and friendly. Always remembers details about my life and also asks my parents about me when they go to see him. Portland Monthly rated him as one of the best ten GP's in the metro area in 2008 based on patient and peer reviews. Due to his high demand and his half-time schedule it is very difficult to get a regular checkup appointment, although he will see you in a timely manner if you are suffering a symptomatic condition.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Robert L. Wells's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med