Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Crooks

SOMETIMES HAVE TO WAIT BUT THIS IS BECAUSE SHE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Crooks is up-to-date on the medicines for my husband's Parkinsons. She checks him each time he goes to see her. She is very considerate in that she doesn't want us driving in the snow so she makes sure our appointments are April & October.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

I started out with Dr. Crooks, and slowly started to get disappointed in the service. When she left Kalamazoo Neurology and went to Lakeshore Neurology, I stayed with a different doctor at Kalamazoo Neurology. I immediately knew I had made a mistake. I am back with Dr. Crooks and am very happy! Her assistant, Amy, is her backbone! Amy is truly organized and I get call backs or refills that same day EVERYTIME! Dr. Crooks also seems much more at home in her new office and has helped tremendously! I would definately recommend her to someone else!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

I felt she listened and truly tries to help me with my MS. I don't feel like she is judging me at all as with previous neurologists. I find her very supportive and encouraging.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Disappointing

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Michelle L. Crooks's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

AHC