Ratings for Dr. Brad Townsend

awful...retire please.............just forget it ;...too old; and chattin about personal life ..who does theis where is his professionalism...he filled my teeth; but the edges are still sharp from not being finished up properly

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Townsend pulled my tooth but while doing so he left me with a big chip out of my tooth next to the pulled one. Not happy

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I've been seeing Townsend since 2010 and have to say he was a good doctor but the past couple years he's been getting worse. Im not sure if its with age or just not caring anymore but I won't be using him as my family densist anymore! Last visit which was about a 2 months ago me and my hubby had for a filling each were extremely painful and it lasted for weeks!! Had to go see someone else to fix it cause I just don't have the trust I used to in him. Also my last visit he would not stop yapping about personal life things to his assistant!! Um like focus on my teeth bud!! And the grouchy rude thing he has working for him at the front desk can just get lost!! We had a late payment of $40 cause we don't get our bill as it takes a bit for our insurance to process she was extremely rude and harrased us for $40! Im sad to say I won't recommend him to anyone anymore.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

should retire; was good in his day; but is not what he was

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I was referred to Dr Townsend by one of the top Periodontists in Red Deer. I know why! He has looked after me for 14 years and I am absolutely amazed at how gentle he can give me a needle. His staff is top notch. Robin cleans my teeth and she is also very gentle. Highly recommend him and her without any reservation at all. Dean.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr Townsend is an amazing and kind dentist he has done an amazing job on all my families teeth he explains everything that needs to be done TOTALLY trustworthy, and his staff is fabulous! To the person who wrote that her root canal and fillings had to be replaced that is just the joy of getting older! My husband even had to get a replace of a root canal from Dr Hall who is a lot more $$$$$$$$ then Dr Townsend!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Worst dentist ever; he should retire: he has done a filing that now needs to be refilled; My crown still hurts after 1 year; I have gone to see him about it several times and he cannot figure out what is going on; I am in pain from time to time and wish I had never gotten a crown.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Not sure as bleeding lots after implant and and had to return for a repeat; he is getting shaky

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I recently had a tooth extracted by Dr. Townsend. His staff were courteous and he was punctual for my appointment. I was quite impressed by his polite and calming manner. I had very little pain from the needles and none from the extraction. Further appointments with Dr. Townsend are necessary for the implant and at this point I feel quite confident in him. (Rated the front desk staff as a 4 as they really should be friendlier).

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

My family has dealt with him countless times and here are just the jobs he has botched: my wisdom teeth extraction, mom's root canal causing her months of unnecessary pain, would not give her a referral when she asked to see a specialist, cracked her bridge then charged her $15000 for a new one, didn't install the new one properly either causing her tooth to break (so now she needs a new $15000 bridge...but it's ok, he's giving her a deal right?). He is the worst dentist in the city. I would not send my worst enemy to him for dental work. If it were up to me he would be out of business.

Submitted May 22, 2013