Ratings for Dr. Quentin Emerson

Poor consultation I have seen Dr Emerson twice with pain, and have gotten no relief, he is more interested in herding the patients in and out then caring for them. Do not recommend, I will definitely not be referring others to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great doctor. Seems very knowledable and seems to really care about his patients. Nurses are all great and seems to care. Plus they are all easy on the eyes....Wait time for me is always been 20-30 minutes in the waiting room plus another 10-15 minutes in the exam room. I always try to plan on 45-75 minutes per visit.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

replying on behalf of care provided to my 70 yr old father. He was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia & over medicated. A week after his discharge he was seen by Dr Emerson who did NOT listen to any of his vitals. Held discussion, wrote prescriptions for more medication and sent him on his way.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

I went to see Dr. Emerson for the fist time 2 weeks ago. I had been very sick and had gone to another Dr who said I had strep throat. That Dr did not even perform a strep test on me. He gave me medicine that did not help me at all. When I went to see Dr. Emerson he did a strep test and it was negative. Then he listend to my chest and said that I needed to have an x-ray. Because of him I learned that I had pneumonia not strep throat. Now I am on the correct medicine and getting proper treatment! I don't care what those other two people said, I am very glad I went to see Dr. Emerson. I am now making him my family Dr. I was very happy with his treatment of me

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Quentin Emerson's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1975)