Ratings for Dr. James B. Gettys

All I can say is that Dr. Gettys is the best Doctor I have ever seen. He makes his patients feel like a patient and not just another number. Cares about your well being. I would recommend anyone who does not have a Doctor to see Dr. Gettys. I can't say this enough but absolute amazing Doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Gettys is a fantastic doctor. You may have a little wait from your appointment time, but it is well worth it. He really listens to his patients and takes the time to explain things and teach his patients. He is non-judgemental. His nurse Eileen is probably the best office nurse I have ever seen and is great to respond to any requests for assistance. In addition to this Dr. Gettys clinical skills are absolutely excellent. As a healthcare professional I know a good doctor when I see one and I am thankful Dr. Gettys is mine.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I absolutely love this Doctor each time I have saw him. He is time allowing and that is so important.No rushing in and out. I appreciate all that he does for me and he has take good care of me so far.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. James B. Gettys's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)