Ratings for Dr. Lee J. Harmatz

With Dr. Harmatz's experience, you also receive the knowledge of Jodi Deluga and Lisa Miller. All are polite, caring, and work to help each of my families needs top priority to them. Also, I have received exceptional treatment from Lisa, Beth, Connie, etc. that work with them. My prescriptions are always filled as needed, appts. are on time, etc. I have moved my husband, grandparents, and would recommend anyone to his practice. Thank you Dr. Harmatz and office!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

I having health issues for a while and cant seem to find out whats wrong The Dr says what do you think well if I knew I would not be here

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I've gone to Dr. Harmatz for a couple of years now and have always had good results. His PA, Jody is also very good. The only problem I've ever had is getting an RX called into the wrong pharmacy. It was the right chain, wrong location.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

I would never consider this doctor again. His staff screwed up the insurance billing and refused to correct it. They also were responsible for listing a condition on my medical chart that I did not have. They refused to amend the chart. I had to take legal action to make them correct it.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Lee J. Harmatz's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)