Ratings for Dr. Ross Yoneda

My family truly loved this man. We miss him so much he was what all dr's should be.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

It's been two years since Ross died and yet, in my mind, he's still my g.p. A really fine man with a decent, generous heart. I hope one day to find a g.p. who matches his standards.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I miss this man very much. He saved my oldest son and my life. I went into toxemia at 34 weeks but because I have a normal low blood pressure a clinic doctor didn't pick it up. He would never take chances and immediately sent me for blood tests where of course it was picked up and my son was then delivered c-section the next day. He was the most caring, loving, patient doctor. He listened, emphathized adn truly cared about each and every one of his patients. When he was leaving his practice due to his illness he must gone through all his files because he called me to ensure that I would continue to monitor my risk factors of diabetes (I had gestational diabetes with 2nd and 3rd son) and the fact that I had had a couple abnormal paps.....worrying about his patients when he was near the end of his illness. I will forever be greatful to this wonderful man for my and my boys lives and will always miss him. I am sure he is now an angel.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

It is very sad that Ross has passed. He was not only our doctor but a true friend of our family. It is a real loss to the medical profession and to all of us. I hope and pray that his wife and young family will get through this. Our deepest condolense to them. He will forever be in our hearts. We are so glad that for the years that we had him with us we appreciated each other. This has truly been a great LOSS to us all. If you have never met him, he was the truest of all men and loved his family so very much. He was always bragging about them as well as his neice. Her art work was dear to him. GOOD BYE ROSS REST IN PEACE. The Wills Family

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I was so sad to hear of Dr.Yoneda's passing. He was such an amazing person.While I was expecting my second child I got some results back that I was not at all expecting...sitting in his office heartbroken and crying he said everything will be OK and that if I needed to call him and talk about the problem to not hesitate.I only later found out that he was fighting his own battle.I found that so touching.When my daughter was born she was absolutly healthy...he was right.He will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

I'm very sad to say that Dr. Ross Yoneda passed away on Sunday, May 17 2009. I feel grateful to have had him as our family doctor since '97.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

He was insightful about my condition, and listened to me. He diagnosed my diabetes, controlled my cholesterol, but most of all, left me with the feeling that he really cared about me. I am at a loss now he is sick. I don't trust anyone else quite so much!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

Dr. Yoneda is a very poor doctor. He kept treating me for an intestinal infection blood work kept showing I didn't have. He said even thought the tests showed I didn't have the condition he still thought that was what was wrong and kept prescribing antibiotics. Even after I had lost over 40lbs in 2.5 months he still kept treating me for an infection I didn't have. Result? I have no large bowel and a permanent ostomy.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Ross is the best docter, he basically saved my life by helping me with my depression I felt he really cared and was a incredibly smart docter. I missed 2 visits that I had booked on the third he was very mad that I had missed them, he looked so mad it freaked me out so i don't see him anymore but he is my hero....thank you Ross

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

dr. yoneda, does not have very good bedside manners,walks into the room and sits with his back to you and says why are you here and 15 seconds later he is gone. you never get to explain anything to him, also he speaks to me in medical terminology.if he would just take the time to listen to his patients, i would have no complaints.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007