Ratings for Dr. Warren D. Gentry

I have been going to Dr G since I was a toddler. I absolutely love him and trust him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Gentry for several years now. He's knowledgeable, personable, and takes time with his patients. The downside to that is it leaves the other patients waiting. A typical appointment will take about 2 hours.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Gentry is very personable and caring. He takes his time with his patient to understand their health concerns. Top notch!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Spends time with patients and gives excellent care

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I visited Dr Gentry about pain in my lower abdomen and vas deferens, a symptom that could indicate anything from a prostate infection to a hernia. After waiting an hour in the exam room, he checked my prostate, mumbled a bit about it being a little "puffy", and asked if my wife and I had reduced intercourse, to which my answer was, "well, yes, since my 20s" but not the time over which the pain had developed. The doctor then disappeared and never came back with any diagnosis, opinion, or suggestion to even come back. I asked the assistant if he could come back to explain what he thought, and she informed me that he was with another patient. 20 minutes later, he reappeared and asserted that my prostate was "backed up" and that I needed to have more intercourse, even though he never asked specifically about how often I have intercourse. Totally bizarre, but maybe that's what you get for living in such a small place. I'm going to see a urologist in a bigger city.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Missed obvious signs that should not have been ignored. Was seen several times for the same illness that went untreated until, I ended up in the hospital with life threatning condition twice... I should have never gone back after the first time, that was my fault. Would never recomend anyone seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Warren D. Gentry's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clemson, SC