Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Rosen

A wonderful doctor. Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable. The kind of doctor every patient should have.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr Rosen is the guy you want when the s**t hits the fan. He is extremely helpful, he was not my doctor during my delivery, but got called in when my doc could not get my baby out, he stayed calm and managed to save my baby. I know my child would not be here today if it were not for Dr. Rosen!! He was willing to step into my nightmare delivery and risk being included in a lawsuit just to help. I have heard he is a real champion for the patients in the local free clinic too, he makes sure they get the same quality care as the paying patients. He is an incredible guy if you ask me, and I have have sent many happy patients his way.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Rosen did not always have the best bedside manner but is an incredible Doctor in stressful cicumstances. He truly saved the lives of my twins after a complication filled pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Terrible bedside manner. Had difficulty and did not do my procedure. Told me to get a hysterectomy when I didn't need one.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

caused a brachial plexus injury on my daughter (paralyzed her arm) and then rushed out of the room without even telling us anything. He went to school at Univ. of Guatemela (found this out later.)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Lawrence Rosen's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1961)

Healthnet