Ratings for Dr. Konstantine Feochari

Dr Feochari is great, getting through to the clinic is another issue. I was on hold for 10 minutes then someone hung up on me, called back and again same story, called a 3rd time and was on hold for 40 MINUTES!!!!! I'm sorry I work in a busy walk in clinic and we never put anyone on hold for more than 5 minutes, it is unacceptable. I should charge them for my time lost like they charge us for missing an appointment, is my time not valuable. And furthermore, it is never crazy busy at that clinic to the point they can not answer calls.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have been with Dr. Feochari for many years, I have to agree he is one of the best arounf

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

One of the best around., In fact I do owe him an apology, as on our first encounter, I did not know that he was replacing my obstetrician, so when he greeted me with his youthful appearance, I lost no time in telling him that I was waiting for my doctor. He became my doctor and delivered me of two currently healthy adults all by C-Section following a very eventful labour. I later worked with him as part of the Maternal Child care Team at St. Mary's Hospital. Has not changed a perfect example of one who has taken his Hippocratic oath seriously, and manifests it in what he does and does best. Y.Sam

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr feochari is amazing! I have had an incredible experience with him and I'm very lucky to have him as my dr. He's very calming, answers all your questions, takes time with you and doesn't rush you out like others do. He makes you feel better about any issues you are having and makes you feel at ease. His staff especially Tina and Helen are the absolute best and are always smiling and happy. Great dr, great staff. Jess K

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Feochari is very professional,helpful and takes the time to listen to his patient concerns. He followed me trough my pregnancy and made me feel very comfortable and reasure. I highly recommend his care to any futur moms.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Feochari is one of the best Drs. He's very professional, kind and extremely knowledgable. Best Dr. EVER

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Wonderful doctor. I saw him for my first Pap test and I was so nervous going in to the office but he made me feel comfortable right away. He's very gentle and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr.Feochari is an amaizing doctor. I've been going to see him almost 12 years.He is very nice , efficient, professional . I will highly reccomend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

DR Feochari is an amazing doctor. I've been going to him for almost 20 years now and I was always comfortable with him. He is professional and caring about his patients. When he sees a slight problem, he makes sure you get the right care.... I highly recommend him, he is very knowledgeable and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Just can't stand calling. Been on hold for an hour now.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014