Ratings for Dr. Konstantine Feochari

I was seeing Dr. F regularly at the St. Mary's Women's clinic, but when I got pregnant, what a downhill ride. Not only didn't he have any of my reports WEEKS after tests were done at the hospital, he didn't provide me with rather important information concerning what test results were available and was quick to send me for an amnio (which carries a risk for miscarriage) over the optional Harmony blood test that would have told me the exact same thing for a fee. My questions went rather unanswered or I was given vague or misleading information when I asked about contradicting information and it took days to get answers to questions that I would think of after the appointment and having to go through the receptionist-if you can ever get through. When I finally decided to change OBGYNs at month 5 of my pregnancy and asked for a copy of my file, I was told it was $80 and I had to go pick it up because they could not fax or email it. Real convenient - lost an hour and a half of my time on that one with traffic. When I picked up my file, I was told they would only charge me $25 because there was so little in it. Woohoo? Upon inspection, there was literally 1 extra page to whatever documents I already had from the hospital and that was barely legible and that my new doctor tossed out because it meant nothing. Relieved and relaxed now that I transferred.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Feochari is amazing! But since he moved from St.Mary hospital, I can't find his phone number. Could anybody help me please? The number that I was given was not correct :(

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

LOVE Dr. Feochari!!!!!!!!!! His staff not so much. His staff not so much. 35 minute wait on the phone and still after they pick up , expect to be put on hold another 10 minutes. This office is nowhere near that busy, yet they always seem to be overwhelmed

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr Feochari is great, getting through to the clinic is another issue. I was on hold for 10 minutes then someone hung up on me, called back and again same story, called a 3rd time and was on hold for 40 MINUTES!!!!! I'm sorry I work in a busy walk in clinic and we never put anyone on hold for more than 5 minutes, it is unacceptable. I should charge them for my time lost like they charge us for missing an appointment, is my time not valuable. And furthermore, it is never crazy busy at that clinic to the point they can not answer calls.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have been with Dr. Feochari for many years, I have to agree he is one of the best arounf

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

One of the best around., In fact I do owe him an apology, as on our first encounter, I did not know that he was replacing my obstetrician, so when he greeted me with his youthful appearance, I lost no time in telling him that I was waiting for my doctor. He became my doctor and delivered me of two currently healthy adults all by C-Section following a very eventful labour. I later worked with him as part of the Maternal Child care Team at St. Mary's Hospital. Has not changed a perfect example of one who has taken his Hippocratic oath seriously, and manifests it in what he does and does best. Y.Sam

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr feochari is amazing! I have had an incredible experience with him and I'm very lucky to have him as my dr. He's very calming, answers all your questions, takes time with you and doesn't rush you out like others do. He makes you feel better about any issues you are having and makes you feel at ease. His staff especially Tina and Helen are the absolute best and are always smiling and happy. Great dr, great staff. Jess K

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Feochari is very professional,helpful and takes the time to listen to his patient concerns. He followed me trough my pregnancy and made me feel very comfortable and reasure. I highly recommend his care to any futur moms.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Feochari is one of the best Drs. He's very professional, kind and extremely knowledgable. Best Dr. EVER

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Wonderful doctor. I saw him for my first Pap test and I was so nervous going in to the office but he made me feel comfortable right away. He's very gentle and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015