Dr. Konstantine Feochari

5 1 4.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Konstantine Feochari

Dr. Konstantine Feochari's Ratings

Wonderful doctor. I saw him for my first Pap test and I was so nervous going in to the office but he made me feel comfortable right away. He's very gentle and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr.Feochari is an amaizing doctor. I've been going to see him almost 12 years.He is very nice , efficient, professional . I will highly reccomend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

DR Feochari is an amazing doctor. I've been going to him for almost 20 years now and I was always comfortable with him. He is professional and caring about his patients. When he sees a slight problem, he makes sure you get the right care.... I highly recommend him, he is very knowledgeable and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Just can't stand calling. Been on hold for an hour now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Excellent doctor, highly recommend him. He is concerned about his patients well-being and will take all necessary steps to ensure they get better. Very knowledgeable about his specialty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I am not impressed. I wouldn't recommend this Doctor to my worst enemy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Now that Dr Feochari is with Cardiogenix we no longer have to endure the horrible receptionist / nurse who would never answer the phone, and would lock the door even when you had an appointment etc. So now there are no drawbacks! Dr Feochari is great, he is efficient, professional, on time. Recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1469392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Seriously, Mary is still the same! My last child was born in 2008 and thank God I dont see this Dr. often anymore. As I write this, I have been waiting on hold for 51 minutes, hung up, called back only to be told, 'hold please' again! Cant leave a message because the answering machine is ALWAYS full. Seriously, it is time to change the receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

I called this morning to say I cannot attend an appointment and waited 36 minutes and hung up. So I hope you read this and realize when I don't show up I did want to let you know. Secretaries should ask what the nature of the call is and then decide if it should be put on hold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

i really like dr. feochari.. he's very very helpful and explains clearly information you want to know

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469388].votes_count ]]