Ratings for Dr. Konstantine Feochari

Dr. Feochari is very professional,helpful and takes the time to listen to his patient concerns. He followed me trough my pregnancy and made me feel very comfortable and reasure. I highly recommend his care to any futur moms.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Feochari is one of the best Drs. He's very professional, kind and extremely knowledgable. Best Dr. EVER

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Wonderful doctor. I saw him for my first Pap test and I was so nervous going in to the office but he made me feel comfortable right away. He's very gentle and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr.Feochari is an amaizing doctor. I've been going to see him almost 12 years.He is very nice , efficient, professional . I will highly reccomend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

DR Feochari is an amazing doctor. I've been going to him for almost 20 years now and I was always comfortable with him. He is professional and caring about his patients. When he sees a slight problem, he makes sure you get the right care.... I highly recommend him, he is very knowledgeable and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Just can't stand calling. Been on hold for an hour now.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Excellent doctor, highly recommend him. He is concerned about his patients well-being and will take all necessary steps to ensure they get better. Very knowledgeable about his specialty.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I am not impressed. I wouldn't recommend this Doctor to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Now that Dr Feochari is with Cardiogenix we no longer have to endure the horrible receptionist / nurse who would never answer the phone, and would lock the door even when you had an appointment etc. So now there are no drawbacks! Dr Feochari is great, he is efficient, professional, on time. Recommended!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Seriously, Mary is still the same! My last child was born in 2008 and thank God I dont see this Dr. often anymore. As I write this, I have been waiting on hold for 51 minutes, hung up, called back only to be told, 'hold please' again! Cant leave a message because the answering machine is ALWAYS full. Seriously, it is time to change the receptionist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011