Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Tanski

Greetings. I am Jennifer's brother Mike and I regret to advise that she passed away on the 2nd May 2015 following a very serious car accident in Krugersdorp South Africa where she lived. She was in the full time service of the Jehovah's Witness church at their headquarters, Bethal, in Rangeview Krugersdorp. Gone way too soon, we miss her terribly. Can't rate her as she never was my doctor so I will just give her five stars for everything.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Tanski is a very understanding Dr. She is know for being fantastic with thyroid patients.I was her patient she treated me Now I am felling Good.Couple of years before she told me that her mom was sick in South Africa she went there to visit her.But now I don,t know.Is she back or not If any one knows about her please let me know.thanks a lot.I never find family DR like her

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr Task seems to have moved from Saskatoon and her clinic is closed. Does anyone know where she moved to? She is know for being fantastic with thyroid patients and my wife desperately needs to see a new doctor. Please email me if you know where she went. Ill drive anywhere. Dgfisher2004@yahoo.ca

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I did not like Dr. Tanski at all! I went to her for almost a year. During that time I needed surgery. She never once touched me throughout any treatments that I had with her. The only thing she did was send me for x-rays and ultrasounds. Not a fan and would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

I found the Dr. very kind and agreeable and willing to refer me to the necessary specialists.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

Dr. Tanski is a very understanding Dr. She is now moving out of my area but I will go where she is as I trust her and believe she cares about me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

Great doctor. Can usually get in the same day with sick kids. Considers holistic and alternative treatments. Very thorough in diagnositc process.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Always helpful and concerned about the patient and takes her time with you... does not think of her patients as a $$

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

She gives you what she thinks you want and does not look deeper to see what it might be. She also missed diagnosing 2 babies that almost died because of it.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

I found her name on the internet when I was researching thyroid conditions. She knows her stuff, and therefore can be quite busy.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007