Ratings for Dr. David E. Bitar

In my preliminary office visit, Dr. Bitar gave me the prep instructions and checked my medical history very quickly. In some circumstances, I wld have doubted his thoroughness but my instincts were that he knew what he was doing, asked the right questions and paid attention. The day of the test, he was early and cheerful and friendly. I had my last test in Seattle, near where he grew up and he asked about that, giving us friendly warmth at the perfect moment: I say 'perfect moment' because as we chatted about the Pacific Northwest, he was administering my sedatives/painkillers, positioning me for the test, which requires one to be in a very vulnerable position, with your butt hanging out so he can go in, and the test is uncomfortable and, well, no one is going to tell you a colonoscopy is not a tough thing to endure. If the doc is going to be friendly, Bitar chose the perfect moments. I joked w/him. We both laughed. Not too shabby. I liked him a lot.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr Bitar is a great specialist. He took care of a problem another doctor mis-diagnosed. I take great pleasure in recomending him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

I almost died from the misdiagnosis dr Bitar made.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Bitar does a great job educating me about my diagnosis and the procedures he uses for treatment. He is very tactful and forthright about the sensitive nature of his work. Has good bedside manner and sense of humor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Staff accommodated my urgent visit request which was nice. Dr. Bitar spent an ample amount of time with me trying to understand my conditions. However it was perceivable that he is impatient. I did not get the feel that he offered me a game plan to overcome my conditions, it was more like, try this, try that and come back.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. David E. Bitar's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1971)

Commercial Insurance Company