Ratings for Dr. G M Antle

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Terrible doctor, I think he is now retired thank God...his wife knew more than he did! What an idiot...you asked to be referred but he wouldn't refer you until it was too late...terrible terrible terrible...thank you for letting me vent, it's been too many years...Antle I hope you are reading this, not sure how you ever received your medical license, INCOMPETENT!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I have had Dr Antle since 1980. He helped deliver both my children. I loved him as a doctor.You were the best.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

HE DEFINITELY WAS THE WORST EVER DOCTOR. ACTUALLY, DOCTOR IS NOT HOW HE SHOULD EVER HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO! GOD AWFUL, NOT A GOOD LISTENER, NEVER REFERS TO SPECIALISTS WHEN THE NEED IS THERE AND DOWNRIGHT RUDE! THANK GOD HE'S GONE FROM THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY, THE ONE HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO BE PART OF!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

torn ligament on ankle and i swear he hurt me more than i injured myself he is not a very good doctor with no feeling for his patient .Thank god he wasn't my regular doctor only on call and so glad he is retired and can't hurt anybody else

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr Antle was the most horrible experience I had ever encountered as a medical dr. If you had moe than one question to ask him, he would rudely tell you that he only dealt with one problem per appointment and you were told, not asked , to book another appointment. He would never refer you to a specialist even when the symptons were so obvious.My husband ended up having to go to emergency because of ongoing bowel problems that I felt in my heart that were cancer but he refused to listen to me. He was very rude and would never listen to what you had to say and always rushed you out of the office. Thank god, this man is retired, as I have heard horror stories about him by so many other people in this city, since my husband's cancer. He should have had his license taken from him....

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

I started to see Dr.Antle as a young woman for regular paps. He advised me to see him every 6 months. I was not aware that the regular pap was conducted once a year. I had requested he refer me to a gynocologist. He was offended at my request and firmly told me there was no need for me to see anyone other than him. I went on to get my own gynocologist and at my first visit she told me I was in stage 4 with cervical cancer. After having gone a few times to see my new gynocologist I realized how unprofessional Dr.Antle has been during my paps and during one visit for a breast exam. It was the most uncomfortable situation I had ever been faced with. I now know and understand the professional and unprofessional way a doctor should examine you. I also remember a time I had more than one question for him about my changing body, and he rudely told me to make another appointment, that he did not have time for me. At the early age of 20 I stopped seeing Dr.Antle all together. I have no good memories of him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Ihave never met such a cold unfeeling Dr. No compassion for my dying father and certainly offered no support to his family. I am thankful he is retired. Thank God for the extramural nurses.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

I danced a happy dance when I heard he was retiring. I found him very unprofessional. He called me a Porker when I gained 9 lbs in one month during my pregnancy. He actually BURNED MY BUTT with a lightbulb during a PAP test! Today, I got a call from my new doctor saying that I've had several abnormal PAPs in the past (which I've NEVER heard about) and will be sending me to see a specialist TOMORROW because it should have been addressed before now!! I am sort of in shock, but not surprised, considering my past experiences with this doc. My son's eczema was a huge problem when he was an infant, and I ended up taking him to a homeopathic doc to have it cured - yes, cured - within a matter of a few months after several frustrating months of no help from this doc. I have nothing good to say, either, and can relate to the other person who says he has control issues.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007