You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sandra Babin

Great doctor! Very friendly, very helpful. Got me through a hard time.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Pour les diabétiques, elle doit être super! Mais pour la glande thyroïde c'est une tout autre histoire. Annuler les test que tu fais annuellement pour ce problème est un peu stressant ...

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

She is very knowledgeable! She is very pleasant! She will only see you when it is time for your appts. because she is so busy. She always answers all your questions and takes time with you but be prepared because she is very busy.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dre. Babin his one of the best Dre. that I never meet. She's been taking care of me since 1998 to present. She is very knowledgeble and professional in her pratice and she have a good sence of humour that why Rate her no. 5.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dre Babin est, à mon avis, la meilleure médecin que j'ai pu avoir. Des médecins comme elle, il n'y en a pas assez. Elle est à l'écoute, très disponible, toujours de bonne humeur et souriante. Puisque je suis diabétique de type 1, elle m'a suivi tout au long de ma grossesse et c'est grâce à ses bons conseils, son suivi très serré que ma grossesse s'est si bien déroulée. Merci Dre Babin

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

If you have hypothyroid and this doctor only believe that T4 is the only mesure of thyroid function. In my case my T4 doesn't convert to T3. After finally received a T4/T3 treatment from an other doctor all my symptoms disappeared... including depression.. which doctors do not hesitate to give you anti-depression for. For thyroid problems I do not recommend this doctor. Even after providing her medical studies on the subject she still remain closed.

Submitted December 18, 2011

Je vois Dre Babin depuis maintenant près de 14 ans. Elle est toujours à l'écoute des soucis des gens qui ont le diabète. Elle est très joviale et sympathique, elle se rend disponible en tout temps lorsque le besoin se fait sentir.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Médecin très positive, toujours souriante, humaine, rassurante et encourageante !

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

I got my MD to refer me to her. My doctor didn't know why I wanted to be refered to and Endo. I figured out that my thyroid was giving me problems and my MD didn't think my thyroid had a problem anymore because he put me on Synthroid. My levels were fine. But I still knew there was something wrong. So I saw her and I was right. All my symptoms were related to my thyroid. I indeed have hypothyroids. She uped my Synthroid and I will have a follow up soon. Great doctor. Nice bed manners and knows her stuff. very nice person.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Sandra Babin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Very friendly, very helpful. Got me through a hard time."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Pour les diabétiques, elle doit être super! Mais pour la glande thyroïde c'est une tout autre histoire. Annuler les test que tu fais annuellement pour ce problè..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "le meilleur docteur pour un diabétique. Très devoue. Une personnalité excellente. merci Dre Babin pour vos soins excellents."

January 7, 2015