Ratings for Dr. Graham Sutcliffe

always pleasant and always knows what is wrong.. very happy with him and his staff

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Does not care about his patients and does not have very good knowledge about illnesses. Over looked for over 6 months a very serious illness (cancer) in a patient and just kept giving him antibiotics for it, dismissing the problem. Not good.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Doctor Sutcilffe has a lot of knowledge. He has always been helpful and and explained what the problem might be.If he's not sure he sets up an appointment with a specialist

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Warning to all. While serving with the military I have been seen by numerous doctors in my career and will say this to all that care! I had to go see this person because of an injury I obtained while serving. I was reccommended by veterans Affairs Canada to have him fill out a medical questionnair that they sent me for him to provide his opinion and report of findings. This man looked at the form,leafted through it,shook his head and said"I have no time for this and suggested that I find someone else to fill this out" This man in my opinion is the ruddest,self absorbed MD that I have ever seen. I will never go back to him again and now I am left looking for another doctor to help me. I can't believe this man is still in practice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

He never writes anything down during the visit. He forgot to phone for a psychiatrist's appointment; I waited for a few weeks. I then phoned the receptionist to tell the doctor to phone the psychiatrist since he forgot. She said, "I can't tell him to do anything." The next visit I asked him to put "severe" on my disability form. He was livid and said that no one is going to tell him what to do and then he showed me his office and his degrees on his walls and said that he has enough education to fill out the form himself. I started crying. He said that my depression is fixable and compared me, a 53 yr. old, to an RCMP officer that gets treatment and is able to work. After a few words more he walked away and I took it as my cue to leave. What a jerk to treat a mentally ill patient that badly. He just brushed aside my concerns, didn't keep a record of previous visits where I said I had anxiety problems. He's lousy, forgetful and mean. Never go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I found Dr. Sutcliffe to be both Knowledgeable and personable. Our family has been in his practice for many years and our experiences with him have always been positive ones. He has a great sense of humor and has always made our visits pleasant. Top notch Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I find a thread of truth in most of the comments regarding this Dr. I think that what he knows, he knows well, but I also think that there could be many ailments that he (and almost any other GP) misdiagnoses. I don't think he pays much attention to test results or reports from other doctors and it seems that I have research my own ailments to get a idea of my problems. He will readily refer a patient to specialist and order tests, but I have to ask for referrals and prescriptions and I don't think this is the best way to practise medicine, but untill I am either cured or deceased . . .

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

This doctor is coasting to retirement and can manage nothing more than a sore throat. He misses information relayed to him on specialist reports. I have no confidence in this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

He helped me with my shoulders after suffering for almost 2years with another doctor

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Easy to speak with. Very personable. Willing to refer to specialists when required.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008