You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nigel Painter

My grandmother had a stroke. Dr Painter took excellent care of her, communicated with her family Dr to facilitate a location change for her rehab, came in on his day off to update us. Very attentive and put our mind at ease during such a difficult time

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Excellent Doctor and always helpful, polite, caring and approachable and easy to talk too...not judgemental or rude at all in the 1.5yrs that he was my Doctor and I will miss him for a year but we all deserve 2nd chances that's why pencils have erasers...Excellent Doctor overall...Johnny Walker

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Painter, is one of the most caring doctors I've ever seen. He will take the time and get to the root of the issues, and isn't afraid to alter plans when a treatment isn't working.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I'm forever greatful to Dr. Painter for performing a physical on a visit, when he noticed I had not had a full examine in over 3 yrs. This was due to me not [ being sick]. Dr. Painter recomended a proper exam, and if he had not, I would never have known about my abnormalities in cells. Thus, pre cancerous cells were found and I am now able to be treated. Dr. Painter likely saved my life, with his due diligence and this was not the first time. I'm forever greatful, Your patient Trina El-Ezaby

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Painter is our family Doctor, and he is great! Whatever it happened, I have no problem going back to him. Everyone deserves a second chance. dr. Painter, I support you!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Very good, knowledgeable Doctor. Will be missed for a year!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr Painter has been our Dr 14 years .. I am saddened this has happened .. before I pass judgement what ever the reason being for the behavior and steps took place .. I too was a very depressed person when I first saw him 13 years ago how he helped through all these years if it had not been for him and his understanding .. I may not be here today .. it leads me to think what this patient maybe wanted to GAIN ,,, seen these kind of actions which happened with ministers ,, so before pointing fingers take a look in the mirror .. if you are one who has never cheated lied etc you are a exception .. their are always two sides to a story his hers and the TRUTH ,, If Dr Painter returns I will have no problem going back he is a excellent Docter .. their is so much stuff in this world that is more news worthy ..

Submitted November 23, 2014

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Fantastic Doctor. He is very kind and caring. I always feel like my concerns are valid and that he is truly interesting in ensuring I receive proper treatment for my disease

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Nigel Painter's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My grandmother had a stroke. Dr Painter took excellent care of her, communicated with her family Dr to facilitate a location change for her rehab, came in on hi..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor and always helpful, polite, caring and approachable and easy to talk too...not judgemental or rude at all in the 1.5yrs that he was my Doctor a..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Painter, is one of the most caring doctors I've ever seen. He will take the time and get to the root of the issues, and isn't afraid to alter plans when a t..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm forever greatful to Dr. Painter for performing a physical on a visit, when he noticed I had not had a full examine in over 3 yrs. This was due to me not [ b..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Painter is our family Doctor, and he is great! Whatever it happened, I have no problem going back to him. Everyone deserves a second chance. dr. Painter, I ..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good, knowledgeable Doctor. Will be missed for a year!"

December 22, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Saddened that my family has lost their doctor for a year. By far the best doctor"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "One can only think that this woman prostituted herself for financial gain & when she realised she was not going to gain anything she plotted to take revenge! W..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We hope that both Rhoda MCall and her ex husband sleep well at night. Maybe what Dr Painter did was wrong. What interest did Rhoda MCalls ex husband have in th..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Painter has been our Dr 14 years .. I am saddened this has happened .. before I pass judgement what ever the reason being for the behavior and steps took p..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Lying creep. Should never be allowed to practice anywhere in Canada ever again. How can you trust a lying doctor?"

November 23, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Why couldn't it have been me! He's very good looking and a really good doctor"

November 22, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "http://www.thestarphoenix.com/Prince+Albert+doctor+suspended+after+having+with+patient/10402726/story.html"

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor. He is very kind and caring. I always feel like my concerns are valid and that he is truly interesting in ensuring I receive proper treatment f..."

October 21, 2014