Ratings for Dr. Nigel Painter

When my family and I lived in Prince Albert, Dr Painter was our family doctor. He was absolutely amazing. He was with me through the pregnancy and birth of our first child and was so caring and thorough in his doctoring! I would highly recommend him to anyone. In fact...when my extended family moved to P.A they all made him their family doctor and he's still giving them the greatest care! "Thank you, Dr. Painter for shining...no matter what! I appreciate you!"

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I just moved to PA, and had Dr. Painter recommended as a physician - I am completely satisfied with his medical help and practice. He listens, and explains medical terms in simple language. He cares about the well-being of his patients for sure. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

We've been with Dr painter for 10 years and he's been amazing. Always listens I've never had any issues getting in to see him. I've had to switch Dr's due to moving out of province.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

My regular doctor works with Dr Painter. I rate him as a fail from our experiences wth him over 15 years.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

My grandmother had a stroke. Dr Painter took excellent care of her, communicated with her family Dr to facilitate a location change for her rehab, came in on his day off to update us. Very attentive and put our mind at ease during such a difficult time

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Excellent Doctor and always helpful, polite, caring and approachable and easy to talk too...not judgemental or rude at all in the 1.5yrs that he was my Doctor and I will miss him for a year but we all deserve 2nd chances that's why pencils have erasers...Excellent Doctor overall...Johnny Walker

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Painter, is one of the most caring doctors I've ever seen. He will take the time and get to the root of the issues, and isn't afraid to alter plans when a treatment isn't working.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I'm forever greatful to Dr. Painter for performing a physical on a visit, when he noticed I had not had a full examine in over 3 yrs. This was due to me not [ being sick]. Dr. Painter recomended a proper exam, and if he had not, I would never have known about my abnormalities in cells. Thus, pre cancerous cells were found and I am now able to be treated. Dr. Painter likely saved my life, with his due diligence and this was not the first time. I'm forever greatful, Your patient Trina El-Ezaby

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Painter is our family Doctor, and he is great! Whatever it happened, I have no problem going back to him. Everyone deserves a second chance. dr. Painter, I support you!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Very good, knowledgeable Doctor. Will be missed for a year!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014