Ratings for Dr. Anthony C. Tidwell

I get excellent care everytime I visit the office. I feel listened to and my opinion counts.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Tony is a GREAT dentist, very friendly and knows what he is doing, but to get an appointment, I had to wait 3 months and when I finally got in I felt rushed by the staff. The price is REALLY high (With such a nice office how could it not?) but Dr. Tidwell is awesome and so is Lisa.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

I love Dr. Tidwell! my mother use to travel far away to see him. Now our whole family goes to him, even though he is in Holladay ( about 30 min away from us) He is very generous, gave my sister free dental work right before her wedding because she was between insurance and told her it was a gift. Some of the fron desk staff are sort of annoying but we love dr. tidwell and lisa.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Like all the other dentists---YOU NEED A CROWN--can't fix, can't remove without oral surgeon, blah

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Upscale offices mean excessive fees for services - sees 3 or 4 patients at one time, and, when your time is up, you have to come back - office feels like an assembly line

flag | Submitted March 31, 2005