Ratings for Dr. Lanabeth Barkhouse

An excellent combination of impeccable professionalism and genuine care and concern.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Great doctor with a great team providing excellent care

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr.Barkhouse is very kind and helpful. She always takes the time to truly listen to you. It's very refreshing to have a doctor who doesn't just throw meds at you, and who makes great suggestions for other alternatives. I started looking online about others experiences after I had with an appointment mix up today. I've come across quite a few posts in other forums as well as on here, and I must say that I'm not overly surprised to see others have had issues with her secretary as well. I've had a few times where I've felt quite judged and disrespected by her, which is the last thing you want to feel at a doctor's office. Other than that minor issue, I feel lucky to have Dr Barkhouse as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I am not a fan of Elsa .. Butdr Barkhouse is great

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Great doctor, awesome personality, easy to get along with and talk to. She gets to the point very well, great at explaining things. I used to have to take people with me to the drs to help me understand medical terms an so on but I don't need to with Dr. Barkhouse she's just a great doctor all around. I'm blessed to have gotten her for a family doctor for my son and I. Hoping at some point she can take on my soon to be husband as well. Thank you for all the help you give me Dr. Lana Barkhouse ! Your the perfect family doctor! Xo

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Great doctor! Always a pleasure to visit! Great staff!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr.Barkhouse is wonderful. She always takes the time to chat with you and genuinely cares about her patience. Her secretary can be short and rude by times by still does her job for the most part.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Barkhouse and Elsa are simply amazing! Elsa is so curtious and efficient. Dr. Barkhouse is by far the best doctor I've ever met. She is so thorough and listens to your concerns and does everything she can to ensure her patients are well cared for. For this, our family is very grateful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Always fits me in. I never have long wait times so I assume that the secretary (elsa) does her job very well. Dr barkhouse is kind and always gets to the bottom of things. I wish all doctors were like her. She is so kind. I am never rushed and she makes you feel comfortable. I have had her since I was 15 years old (now 25) and even at 15 I could tell her anything comfortable. Just love her

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Barkhouse is a gem! We are so fortunate to have her as our family doctor. She has a wealth of knowledge and a caring heart- what more could you ask for from a doctor?

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012