Ratings for Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

Dr Callaghan and his staff are very helpful, friendly, professional and courteous. I have received 3 surgeries from Dr Callaghan all a great success and I plan on returning until he retires...which i hope is never! Excellent tummy tuck...best thing I ever did

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I had a breast augumentation 6 years ago and I have had no complications. Great doctor with consultation and procedure.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

i have to comment on the patient who wrote a review on March 22 2016- what is wrong with you? if you need to feel ' unique' or ' special' when seeing a physician perhaps a psychologist would be best and not a plastic surgeon . How antiquated is YOUR idealogy when you believe a ' pretty young thing ' at the front dek would improve his office ?? is this 1962?? what a weird review ? glad you like your breasts.. but may i remind you , lots of women have them - you are not unique

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I recently had a mommy make over - a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, breast augmentation and lipo done by Dr. Callaghan and all I have to say is if you think you want it, DO IT! Best thing I have ever done. I went in there so nervous but him and his staff ensured me of all the processes, answered my millions of questions and made my surgery/healing transition so smooth and easy. I am so happy with my results and the service I received from his office - as well from the hospital. Only regret, I wish I went a little bigger with my BA but other then that it was perfect and I would do it again!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I recently had a tummy tuck – it is something I have wanted to do for many years. My three children were all C-sections, and as a result of this as well as not maintaining my weight I had a large frontal pouch which was difficult to hide even with when wearing spandex. My recovery from this surgery was unbelievable; very little pain, more a discomfort when getting up from lying down. This is my second surgery with Dr. Callaghan - 20 years ago I had my breasts reduced. Dr. Callaghan is a very skilled cosmetic surgeon and he takes the time to ensure this is the right procedure. The nurses at his office and at the Carleton Place Hospital were all very kind and thoughtful. I am so thankful that it went so well and that I recovered so quickly. I am in my 60's and would recommend this to anyone at any age. Thank you so much Dr. Callaghan I feel 20 years younger.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Callaghan is definitely a great surgeon but as for his techniques, I do think he is very old school. He is also extremely "by the book" not making you feel at all special, or unique even right on the operating table. Let's be honest, a plastic surgeon who is a male, should see things in terms of symmetry, but also in terms of what is most aesthetic and attractive, especially on a woman. While I am not looking for any kind of flirt, I would have preferred to be treated as a unique person. Talking to him as is good as talking to a machine. Just my opinion though. He did a wonderful job on my breasts but as for future procedures. I'd like to go to someone who is a little more "with the times." Also, his staff, although nice, are definitely elderly and promotes an "older" feel to him and his whole office. A young, pretty little thing at the front counter might brighten up his office a bit.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Loved Dr. Callaghan and his team - for all the things mentioned. I had a neck & chin lift, and couldn't be happier. Everything happened exactly as he explained, and the follow up was excellent. Pricing was very reasonable, especially when compared to some of the "bigger" offices I visited for consultations. Also, his staff were not focused on selling me beauty products - just advised of the importance of moisturizer and sun screen, and made some suggestions - NO PRESSURE. I would definitely highly recommend Dr. C's team.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I had breast augmentation (under the muscle) with Dr Callaghan, I'm 3 weeks post op and my results are amazing!! At my consultation he was honest and knew exactly what I wanted. The communication was great and the whole office is incredibly helpful. I'm so glad I had my surgery by Dr. Callaghan, my only regret is waiting so long.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr Callaghan is incredibly kind non judgemental and very knowledgeable . I had a abdominoplasty two weeks ago and I'm thrilled. My tummy looks fabulous. Dr Callaghan listens to your needs and does not try to encourage anything more. The whole team of staff is amazing always there to answer any concerns and so caring just as you would want when going into and out of surgery. Very happy ! Thank you Dr Callaghan

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Had a neck&chin lift - I couldn't be happier. Dr. Callaghan and team were professional, knowledgeable, friendly and NO PRESSURE or JUDGEMENT. Nor did they try to sell me anything I wasn't interested in. Highly recommend Dr. Bryan and team!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Tufts