Ratings for Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

Dr Callaghan and his staff are very helpful, friendly, professional and courteous. I have received 3 surgeries from Dr Callaghan all a great success and I plan on returning until he retires...which i hope is never! Excellent tummy tuck...best thing I ever did

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I am a 60 year old woman who had 30+year old implants removed by Dr. Callaghan. Going in to surgery, I knew one of the implants had been leaking. Post surgery, I learned that both had. I dreaded having them removed but thanks to Dr. Callaghan, I am overjoyed at the results. I found Dr. Callaghan to be a very caring, highly-skilled professional, who made me feel completely at ease throughout the entire process. In addition, his staff, Lorna and Patrice, are both really client-focused people who go out of their way to accommodate or assist Dr. Callaghan's patients. Patrice even called me, while on her vacation, (twice) to inquire as to how I was doing. The office is runs like a finely-tuned watch but everyone is so warm and welcoming that you feel like you're wrapped in w warm blanket. Speaking of warm blankets, Dr. Callaghan operates out of the Carleton Place Memorial Hospital. After getting registered, and readied for surgery, I was placed under a lovely hot-air blanket. Everyone with whom I dealt at the hospital, was very professional and incredibly kind. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. Callaghan is a amazing doctor. He was the only doctor that would operate and take my thirty year breast implants out because they were leaking. I tried to find a doctor for six months.. Many of the other doctors I spoke to told me to go back to my original surgeon. The original surgeon had retired. Dr. Callaghan was the most professional , kind and skilled doctor. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

I cry everyday, I'm living a nightmare. More then 2 procedures now n it's all gone horribly wrong and all my savings ate gone. Signed Broke financially,body and soul

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan's response
We will help sort out your concerns if you simply identify yourself to our office and give us an opportunity to arrange a solution for you. Your unhappiness can be resolved but you need to let us work with you.

Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Callaghan is a true professional, explains everything from A to Z. Answers all your questions. My tummy tuck looks wonderful , my breast augmentation absolutely beautiful even after12 years! Pain free, problems free , just perfect! I returned after years to Dr. Callaghan on two occasions for a follow up exam as I was a bit worried of a burning sensation I experienced in one of my breast. Dr . Callaghan examined my breast , answered all my questions. My implants are perfect , my ultrasound and mammogram s turned out great, so nothing to worry about. ( menapausal breast pains are common). Once again, Dr . Callaghan treated me with professionalism , care , and answered all my Questions. Also, after all these years since my surgery, both follow up appointment ‘s were absolutely free of charge! Thank you Dr. Callaghan ! God bless you , your family and your team! L. K. Ottawa

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I had Breast Augmentation on June 26th/18 and I couldn't be happier with them! they look beautiful and I feel great. Dr Callaghan and his staff have exceeded my expectations! From the start to end they have been so kind, caring and helpful. I never once felt rushed and always had all my question or concerns answered. He is a very knowledgeable plastic surgeon, I highly recommend him. I don't have anything negative to say about my experience. My breasts look perfect, I'm excited to see how they will look in a year from now!. If you are looking for a knowledgeable and caring plastic surgeon, go with him you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Callaghan and staff were very friendly and welcoming! Amazing breast augmentation experience! I love my breasts! no complications highly recommend Dr.Callaghan

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Perfect breasts! Amazing breast augmentation experience that exceeded my own high expectations. Dr. Callaghan and his staff are professional, highly skilled, knowledgeable, kind and respectful. I am clearly not the only person with this kind of experience as you read his ratings. He is consistent and his results speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I recently had breast augmentation done by Dr. Callaghan and the results exceed my expectations. Dr. Callaghans consultation was thorough and he was able to provide expert advice to help me achieve the results I wanted. His staff are awesome and very polite and helpful. The surgery was a breeze and the recovery was easy as I had been given a lot of information on how to manage any discomfort - I was back to work in 6 days! I am truly impressed with Dr. Callaghan's skill and his team and the service he provided and would recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon. He is easy to talk to and clearly wants the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I have always wanted to do rhinoplasty and finally decided to get a consultation with a surgeon. Dr. Callaghan was the first plastic surgeon I saw, and immediately I knew he was the perfect one for me. He is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and I felt very comfortable speaking to him. I had my rhinoplasty done about 5 months ago, and I couldn’t be happier with the result! My nose looks very natural, like it was the nose i was supposed to have. He completely changed my life and I am forever grateful. The healing process wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was ready to go to work after one week! Although my nose was a big job, it seemed like he was very gentle with it during the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Callaghan and his services.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal