Ratings for Dr. Jacob Jung

Dr. Jung has been my family dr. Since 2003 when I found out I was pregnant. Been threw 3 pregnancy with him and my whole family goes to see him. My children love him and I love that he will find samples if medacation my family or I need is out of the budget. Dr jung is a great Dr and I hole heartly recommend him and trust him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Jung for 16 years and he is just wonderful. He truly cares about you and will do whatever it takes to keep you healthy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Been my family dr for almost 20 years and even though I've moved much further away I will travel the distance to continue seeing him for any medical needs!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

he has good staff and appointments are easy to make and fallow my schedule. he tell us everything is the something but look different so helpfulness and knowledge are rate poor from what me,my girl-friend and her family feel about this doctor

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

While very punctual, Dr. Jung is severely lacking in bedside manner! I went to him right after I found out I waspregnant.. my fiancé was so excited and asked whether or not the home preg tests could give false positives(he didn't want to get his hopes up!) to which Dr. Jung replied "only if you have a brain tumor". He then sent me for a dating ultrasound even though I was only about 4wks at the time. When the ultrasound tech couldn't see anything he told me it was ectopic and when I asked if it was just too early he made a rude face and told me no, likely just ectopic. I asked for another ultrasound the next week and sure enough there was a little fetus right where it belonged! I never went back. Now 25 weeks and my little one is healthy as can be!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr Jung helped me through my pregnancy and was very helpful. I had a very complicated pregnancy and he was very knowledgable and made sure that if he could not help me he found someone who could. My entire family now see him as our family doctor and think that he is amazing

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr Jung is a very friendly doctor who is enjoyable to deal with. :)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

I found Dr.Jung to be very helpful. We switched to Dr.Jung after we had complications with our first pregnancy. He helped me with all my concerns and answered all my questions. I was RH- and gave me a heads up on what to expect unlike my dr i had before him. I still use him as a doctor and i do all my follow up appointments with him for my son, husband and myself. I can always get an appointment within a timely fashion and never have to wait long in the waiting room. This is a great doctor and one of the best i've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

he does everything we ask of him and more he takes great care of my child and wife. we never have had any odd experiences.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

I lost my baby due to an infection 3 days after an appointment with Dr. Jung. I was 24 weeks along. He did not catch the infection, even though by the time I was rushed to the hospital, it was so rampant in my system I was told I nearly died. I went back a week after my loss to try and get some answers only to find out Dr. Jung had no idea what happened. Maybe my case was so out there, it was unavoidable, and maybe it was due to miscommunications somewhere along the lines. I just know he most definatley will not be my DR if I can manage to get pregnant again.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009