Ratings for Dr. Brett Dunlop

Damaged right calf and leg after 1st surgery. 2nd surgery with assistance with neurosurgeon went better. 10 years later issue with my L5/S1 area and unable to surgically repair due to 2 surgeries already and scar tissue. Atleast he gave me 10 years more but I was only 28 when I had it done.;(

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

This doctor has retired, I was sent to see Lori who does the evaluations for surgery ($150.00 cost). This is done so you don't have to wait 2 years to see a surgeon. I have an L5 disc herniation effecting S1 nerves to both legs and a Cervical bone spur hitting my spinal column with moderate stenosis. I have been dealing with this for over 5 years and have seen 2 Chiro's, 2 physio's, had acupuncture, basically the works. Lori was cold and unsympathetic, barely listened to what I had to say. I have had walking issues the whole time, balance problems, pain, radiculopathy in shoulder and leg, and weakness on the other side. No gown available except rip-able paper ones, no tissues for upset patients. She said I was not a candidate for surgery although this has been going on for over 5 years, and was very standoffish when asking questions. I recommend waiting and seeing an actual surgeon, this seemed like a money grab to me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Dunlop has been an amazing doctor for me. His care of me has been wonderful and his knowledge outstanding!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr Dunlop did emergency surgery on my right ankle after rolling it on the stairs. I was 35 weeks pregnant at the time. The surgery went very well. I did have a difficult time with recovery the next day but I am very pleased with the results. I have 95% range of motion back in my ankle (in my oppinion / my assesment) It rarely provides me with pain or problems. However 3 years after my inital surgery I did have to go back and have 4 of the 7 screws removed. I still have 3 screws and a plate in my ankle. I am more than please with my surgery Dr Dunlop performed over 5 years ago. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Had my surgery in 2010. Continue to have back pain. Can't get a full nights sleep due to spasms. I have permanent nerve damage on my right side. I now have Fibromylgia and can't function most days , because of the pain. Boched, no other word for my experience.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I am just interested if anyone else on here has had to pay $150 to see Dr. Dunlop.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I'm now into my 3 week post op. From L4/L5 decompression surgery. I feel GREAT! From the first min. I talked with the office manager( sorry for forgetting your name), from my first appointment with Lisa

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Dunlop made life bearable for me again. I had been hit by a drunk driver several years before and had continual pain and problems since then with walking, sitting and sleeping difficulties and leaving my job of several years because of the pain and discomfort . 10 yrs after the initial accident I was referred to Dr. Dunlop who told me he could help. Surgery was scheduled in just a few weeks and performed by him. Later on the day of the surgery there I was walking unaided down the hall in the hospital and feeling so very good. It has now been 10 yrs. since the surgery and I will never forget how he changed my life. I only wish I had been referred to him sooner - A sincere THANK YOU to Dr. Dunlop and his staff - straight from the heart.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Just one word i have for him. He is a pro. I have l5-s1 nerve damage. After surgery first time i feel free my right leg without crazy cramps. I was really surprised because i was better than before all my life. He did great job and his staff is outstanding and very helpfull. Than you Dr. Dunlop you change my life.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I haven't had surgery yet but didn't want to bring the score down. I'd like to hear from some people who have had the decompression surgery. What were the results around 5+ weeks? Thanks

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015