Ratings for Dr. Martina B. Masongsong

I have been a patient for almost two years and I love it. Dr. Martina is very helpful and empathetic every time I go. I never have problems making an appointment. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I really like the fact that Dr. Masongsong will work with you. If you research something and want to try it, she will research it to to find out if its a good idea. She can make recommendations and then she lets you make decisions about your own health treatment. I really like that about her. She will really spend the time listening to what is going on with you. I think that is really important in receiving treatment and finding out the best way to treat you. Her staff is really nice. I like the fact that certain lab tests she can perform right there in her clinic so the results are fast. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

she works with her husband. she is a very kind person but i don't think she knows what she is doing. she couldn't even get my blood, which i guess maybe some doctors don't but at least hire somebody to do it if you can't. she just kept on poking and poking and poking until finally i said that it was ok and that i don't think i need any blood analysis done. it was really weird and her husband, whom treated my boyfriend asked him whether it was normal to be skinny and to have constant diarrhea, he said that its normal and that when he was young he was like that too. i know doctors what to be normal or likes to share their own health issues but that is like one of my pet-peeves because knowing you had doesn't make me feel any better.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Masonsong is courteous, professional, gentle and kind. She is often available for same-day appointments. I like that one time she recommended trying stretches and exercises before resorting to medications; they worked!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Best doctor I have ever had. Have called her on her cell phone after hours. She is knowledgeable and caring. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Martina B. Masongsong's Credentials

• Univ Of Visayas, Gullas Coll Of Med, Mandawe City, Cebu (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Chatsworth, CA