Ratings for Dr. Anne Hughes

Anne Hughes' practice is very irresponsible. As a new patient, I got an appointment on phone for my wife. They didn't have any opening for 3 weeks, but as this was the nearest OB-GYN that was accepting new patients we accepted to wait. Today when we went in for the checkup, the receptionist told us that we didn't have any appointment. Infact she had forgotten to put us into the system entirely. She said there was no open slot today, so we'll have to wait another two weeks for a new appointment. We said we'd much rather go to a much farther away doctor than this one.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Hughes, and hate the recent office regime. I have to agree with the other reviewer that said she couldn't believe how poorly she was treated by them. I put up with them for many years because Dr. Hughes was good and I felt she had my best interests in mind. But I finally reached the point where she alone could not compensate for their poor attitude. I had repeated billing problems, rude treatment on the phone, and they stopped their notifications of upcoming appointments or the cards when your annual is due - even my vet sends me cards for that. Just overall poor customer service. The idea that they are too busy to take the time to give reminder calls does fly, all my other health care providers manage it.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

She needs to schedule patients such that they're not waiting for her for at least an hour. Her diagnosis tends to have many tests.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. hughes for about 2 years. She is a good doctor and quite knowledgeable. I am disappointed that she overcharged me and called me in for an unnecessary visit "extensive" visit which wasn't extensive at all. I don't appreciate her business practices and will never trust her or go back to her again. If you don't mind being finacially ripped off, she is otherwise a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

I had been going to Dr. Hughes for about 10 years, when her staff really took a turn for the worst. I understand that they are a very busy office now, but they most remember the patients' best interest. I have never been treated so poorly when making a phone call to a Dr's office. It's worse than the DMV in that you are treated as a number and not a person.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Great Dr! Excellent listener. Very responsive to needs and questions. Takes time to hear what your concerns are.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Anne Hughes's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1983)