Ratings for Dr. Greg Stewart

The BEST! Been with him from the very beginning & that's a long time now. Have trusted him with my children as well. As an added bonus he is also a sweetheart! The best in Wpg, without a doubt! Love you Greg!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

So knowledgeable and helpful. So happy I found him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

he's the best. so friendly so knowledgeable. usually on time and really does care for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

He is by far the best chiro I have ever seen. I've been seeing him for quite a few years now. Very knowledgeable, usually on time, so friendly and caring. If you're looking for a good, genuine, skilled chiropractor, this is your man!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Stewart genuinely cares about each patient. He wants to get them back to 100% health in all areas. He has told me to come use his elliptical machine and has even recommend Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy. It's wonderful knowing he can get you back on your feet after an injury and then tell you to come back when you feel you need to. I'm very happy with him as my Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr.Greg Stewart is an Excellent Chiroprator , he has been adjusting me for only a month now .. Headaches are gone ,my shoulder has a torn Cuff and its feeling better . The staff are very good

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Excellent and caring chiropractor. I have been going to him over 20 years.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Stewart plays a huge role in my health. I have had previous back surgery and would not think twice of having him adjust me. He knows his facts and is up to date on current research and treatments. I notice a huge difference with migraines when I get adjusted. He also is not one who is in it just for the money like other Chiros I've seen. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

excellent chiro. very nice and thorough...doesn't adjust things that don't need to be adjusted. he really explains everything and lets you know what he's going to do before he does it and explains what the problem is. i would recommend him to anyone. staff is always nice too. i really enjoy going there and have had 3 different chiros in my life time(all of whom were not very good and i felt like they were just collecting my $)...def will be sticking with dr. stewart. makes you feel like he genuinely cares. you can tell he enjoys what he does.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

I am a health care professional and have seen several chiropractors. I would recommend Dr. Stewart to anyone and everyone as he is thorough, fully listens to your concerns and knows what he is doing. You can tell he genuinely loves what he does and the people he cares for. In other words, he makes you feel comfortable and that he has your best health care interest at heart.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011