Ratings for Dr. Greg Stewart

He is a very positive person and has contributed immensely to the wellness of my family. He has skillfully understood the various traumas that we have experienced with our active lifestyles and given advice on various exercises to help rehab various injuries. I have enthusiastically recommended him to my friends and they have had the same positive experience. One of the best!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Simply Put, The Best Of The Best. 8 years he has been our chiropractor. I recommend him often

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I had the worst frozen shoulder anyone could imagine, literally 10 out of 10 pain for months. Dr Stewart helped me with laser and was using my arm within 3 treatments. Now suffering lower back and leg pain and I have no doubt Dr Stewart will get me from 8 out of 10 down to 4 or 5 within a few treatments. Only wished he worked on eyes since no one can fix my double vision issues. Keep smiling Dr Stewart.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have been going to this doctor since he opened practice, he has been there for me on many occasions, after a very serious spine surgery, he was there for me more then the family doctor and then when I had whiplash, again me was there for me. I could not have managed with out his care and I do and would recommend him to everyone that is looking for pain management. His staff do what they can to always give you the appointments you ask for and will call you with cancellations. You are the BEST, Dr. Stewart, Thank you for all the years for putting up with me.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

For years I suffered with neck pain thinking it would go away, I took Tylenol almost daily for headaches. Thanks to Dr. Stewart, my neck pain is gone and I don't buy pain meds so frequently.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

My family has been seeing Dr. Stewart since 1994. He is by far the best !

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Stewart for 2 years now, he has always been helpful and knowledgeable. The staff is also very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Stewart to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The BEST! Been with him from the very beginning & that's a long time now. Have trusted him with my children as well. As an added bonus he is also a sweetheart! The best in Wpg, without a doubt! Love you Greg!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

So knowledgeable and helpful. So happy I found him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

he's the best. so friendly so knowledgeable. usually on time and really does care for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016