Ratings for Dr. Greg Stewart

Dr Stewart is the “ best of the best”. He has been my chiropractor for almost 25 years and I couldn’t do without his help. You can’t find a nicer, more caring person, and a super fabulous Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Greg Stewart off and on for over 20 years. Recently, I suffered a broken neck in an automobile accident. Dr. Stewart has been the primary care-giver for treatment of this injury. His wealth of knowledge, compassion, bedside manner (so to speak) have been nothing short of fabulous. He has been involved with so much research in Chiropractic and is able to determine the proper treatment and recommend the best home exercise program for and injury or condition. I certainly do recommend Dr. Stewart to anyone in need of Chiropractic treatment.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Have seen Dr. Stewart for around 30 years. I thought my knees would need surgery and he lazered it and made it possible for me to travel and walk on trip in Europe. He helps me whenever I run into problems. He recommends exercises and videos to help me out. Every morning , I still do the stretching exercises he gave me a booklet about, it prevents a lot of injuries. I often recommend him to friends. Very pleasant, and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Forget the rest, Dr. Stewart is the best! I have been a patient of Dr. Stewart's for 20 years. From time to time I have needed an adjustment but for whatever reason I wasn't able to see him so I have seen another chiropractor. Wrong decision and a waste of time on my part. Dr. Stewart is the only chiropractor that has been able to give me total relief from my recurrent lower back issues. He started treating my daughters when they were in their teens and both are still seeing him as young adults. Highly recommend Dr. Stewart!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

After years of fearing chiropractic treatment I saw Dr Stewart for a chronic sore neck. My fears were much relieved along with my pain. He also helped with my knee and hip pain. I like that he doesn’t have me coming back often, only when I need a “tune-up”. I highly recommend Dr Stewart!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Stewart's for over 20 years following my first back injury. With my line of work being construction and hockey as a winter pass time, he was able to get me mobile in a very short period of time, and with regular tune ups over the years, keep me doing the things I enjoy. I rely solely on Dr. Stewart for my chiropractic needs.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Stewart for many years. He really cares about his patients and is very attentive to listening and helping you to return to your well-being.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Excellent chiroprator. I came here on a referral from my Alberta doctor and am extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr Stewart is a wonderful and compassionate doctor! He understands our pains. I've been going to him for nearly 11 years. My whole family goes to him. I strongly recommend that anyone who needs a chiropractor, goes to see Dr Stewart. He is remarkable!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Stewart is very helpful and explains everything to me. Does not encourage or suggest that I should set regular unnecessary appointments.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018