Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Smith

Dr. Smith! what can I say about her, she is one of the best family doctors I have seen in a while, I am a patient for over 18 yrs and the only complain I have is, she sometimes late, however while I am waiting on her, I notice other doctors taking patients quick quick its like a revolving door, I sometimes wonder if these doctors are all about there patients or the money, I rather wait on dr. smith because I know she take lots of time with her patient and do not rush you out of her office, or quick on writing prescriptions and that's one of the reason I will always be her patient. Dr. Smith listen and advice her patient on how to use natural remedy rather to fill them up on drugs with all sort of side effects.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Smith for about 10 years and she has been absolutely consistent over that time period. I trust her to manage my health and she has never let me down. What some people take as a poor bedside manner is actually a perfectly neutral professionalism. She is not there to sympathize, her job is to find the problem and get you on the best course of action as quickly as possible. My only minor annoyance is her unwillingness to refill prescriptions by phone, but on the plus side she is using those 6 month refill cycles as an opportunity to see her patient in person to confirm their condition, which is probably a good practice.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Hard to believe the people below are talking about my doctor. I find her to be thorough, concerned, willing to take time to listen to my concerns and dedicated to helping me be healthy. When she has referred me to a specialist it is because I needed to see a specialist. A family practitioner can't be expected to know the intricacies of every discipline, and frankly, if she has concerns about something that is going on with me, I would rather she sent me to a specialist for a consultation.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Careless doctor, always negative, she doesn't like her job niether people.staff are horrible. I won't reconnend this doctor at all

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

As other people said she seems that she doesn't like people and doesn't like her job you that you have to talk as fast as you can because she gives an impression that you are wasting her time also she is so negative you have to tell her what to do, I came to her over a year ago telling her that I have symptoms of problem in my heart but she didn't care at all a year after I discovered that I have a heart problem. My recommendation is go and find another family doctor and save your time

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I just changed family doctors and am quite happy now. I was not happy being a patient of Dr Smith. She has a horrible bed side manor, is always late and never smiles. I'm not looking for a best friend but I want to be more then a number. I want to be listened to and taken seriously. My time is just a valuable as hers. I too was referred out to a specialist and told that I was wasting their time. She's not a horrible person but she looks like a very unhappy person. She shouldn't be working with the public if she actually hates her job like she comes across.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Helpful? Outgoing? I beg to differ. Dr Smith is nice but she seems very cold! She's usually quite late and when you do see her she's like a vapour. You only see her for a few minutes and she tends to brush off your concerns. She also has a tendency of misdiagnosing or over-diagnosing patients. On multiple occasions she's given me diagnosis that were inaccurate. For instance, a few years back she told me that I had a hole in my heart and referred me to Sick kids hospital. I ended up seeing a specialist at Sick Kids hospital who confirmed otherwise. Although I was extremely happy that her diagnosis was incorrect, imagine the anxiety of finding out that you could possibly have a heart condition. Overall, Dr smith is Okay, I am in the process of finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Like others said found her manner unfriendly never smiled made me feel uncomfortble everytime i went brought up subjects not necessary for doctor office visit

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

This doctor is the worst i ever seen. Very terrible bed side manners, she never smiles, or look at you. always late and rushing you. She cares less about what you came there for however more happy to tell you the bad news. She is sometimes late up to 45 mins, however if ur late 5 mins, she reminds you of the charges. When i go to see her i feel worst than when i arrived. To this day she pass over the problems i complained about and order tests that she thinks i'm more predisposed to. Most of the current medical concerns thats bothering me i have to end up going to a wlak in clinic to get treatments, I feel so embarass. I'm now seking a another doctor per my own doctors suggestion..Terrible

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012