You may also like

Rate Dr. Justin Paletz

Dr. Justin Paletz's Ratings

I'm not sure if we got him on a bad day, but our appointment was horrible. He was unprofessional and not reassuring at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr. Paletz recently removed a lump from under my arm. He was awesome. Very kind, considerate, and understanding. I never felt rushed. He always answered all my questions. I would highly recommend to anyone!! Couldn't ask for a better surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Paletz has done 13 micro surgerys on my dominate hand in the last 2 years. Including a recent Toe to Thumb Transplsnt. The foot and new thumb look great . He is an outstanding professional who takes pride in what he does, Very caring and always seemed to make me feel compfortable even after losing my thumb. The nurses at his clinic are also fantastic , kind and caring. Dr. Paletz has got me back to where I want to be after a severe workplace accident. Highly recommend this surgeon!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2825825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I have been a patient for 8 years, operation and skin graph due to removal of cancer. This doctor is amazing, he is very overworked which would explain the wait times but this goes on in all hospital settings, not just his. I had my surgery at 7 am and say this doctor in the hallway after 10 pm the same night. He practically jogs from patient to patient yet makes you feel you are the only one important to him at that time. I am very impressed with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Pack a lunch if you go there for an appointment. It was almost three hours to see the doctor beyond my appointment time. Really! When I reminded the nurse that I had been waiting at the 2 hour point she snippily told me EVERYONE was waiting that long - well that was un

professional!!! A very disturbing experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

This doctor has been nothing but fabulous to me after having fluid issues from my recent tummy tuck. He listens and does not dismiss you, he is gentle, caring and tends to your concerns with excellent beside manner. I was so impressed by this doctor, that I have decided for future surgeries I want to be in his care. His staff are sweet and make you feel comfortable, and I always come out from seeing him feeling satisfied and my questions answered. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a caring, talented surgeon who takes the time to meet your needs as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

Dr. Paletz performed an emergency surgery on a facial injury that I received. He was very friendly, mild-mannered, and compassionate. He did an excellent job accomodating me. My surgery was a success, and the outcome was very positive. He carefully assessed me during all follow up appointments, and did not rush. Admittedly, there were times that he was being schedule (as one would expect in the hospital) but there were a number of times that we met on time. Very experienced, and trustworthy doctor. Very happy to have had him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I found this "Doctor" to be very unhelpful and rude. Definitly needs to work on his people skills and manner. He might think he is above everyone but he definitely NOT!! Parapaligics should not see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2010

Dr.Paletz performed a wide marginal excision w/ skin flap on my upper back. The large incision is healing nicely and will leave a very unnoticable scar. However, he smiled as he told me that cancer was found in the sentinal lymph node and was hesitant to divulge what would have to be done to remove it. However, his interns were top notch and did what I feel was the bulk of the work for him. Dr. David Tang (an intern) was more than helpful, sincere, informative and he did the the referral for the needed subsequent doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

I would have lost my left leg after an auto accident if this doctor had not argued with the ortho surgeon. After Dr. Paletz did the surgery (which was a success) the ortho surgeon's reply was "Well, you'll probably have to have the leg amputated in a year or two anyway!" That was almost 20 years ago. I'm glad the chop doc he argued with has long since retired. I recently had surgery on one of my fingers....also a complete success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487368].votes_count ]]