Ratings for Dr. Gloria R. Herrera

She is only concern about money,no about you , She is rude and play with your time

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I was very unsatisfied with my doctor not only because she was very late to all the appointments but she never looked presentable the single question i asked her she laughed and said read the paper work we gave you. Ok sorry for wanting a more detailed explanation. But i have since changed my doctor and i am relieved because my new doctor is so easy to talk to and so well mannered.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Dr. Herrera is cold and rude. She spends as little time as possible with you as she can. If you do ask her a question she acts as if you are costing her money by making her spend more time to answer you inconvinent question. When I was pregnant I had gotten painful boils on my stomach. Since I had never gotten them before I was unaware what they were. So I asked her what they were. She said " I am NOT a dermatolgist!". Then she continued to chastise me for not switching my HMO to one that covered dermatolgist visits. She never even bother to look at my boils. And the wait to see this doctor was unbelievable long like always. She was not even there for my child's birth. I would never go back to her. My suggestion is spare yourself the grief and avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

I've been going to Dr.Herrera for years..since 2003 to be exact. She and her staff are very helpful.If u have a question to ask the Dr. she will gladly answer..if she has any concerns she will quickly look into the problem and will do her best to resolve it and make you feel at ease.By the way with my 3 pregancies she has been the greastest DR ever!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

there are many complaints about this doctor...1. her timing is horrible-appts can be made at 8:30 but you wont be seen until maybe 10 (if your lucky) 2. she doesnt discuss anything about your pregnancy with you. 3. last time i saw her i had blood in my urine--she actually had the nerve to ask ME why i had blood in my urine--my god if i knew then i would not me asking her...later that day the blood increased and when i called her all she could tell me is that it must be coming from somewhere else and to just wait for my next appt because when she tested me i had no uti...i went to the hospital and it turns out i did have an infection and the prescribed some antibiotics...please do not go to this so called doctor...

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

no follow up discussion, make decisions for you before discussing the issues. medical records have a wait time of about a week and a half if you request them. environment not very warm,sensitive, or understanding.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Gloria R. Herrera's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1980)