Ratings for Dr. Peter Bouch

Dr Bouch has been my family doctor for myself and my children for 5 years now. I really appreciate that he is not opposed to giving a referral as I have needed several specialists and have heard from friends that their doctors refuse to refer them out. He is always on time which is very convenient. However the reason he is on time is likely due to the fact that he does not provide much explanation as to what you have and/or why. I ask my own questions, and he always answers them, but if you don't ask, he wont elaborate. However besides this, he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Bouchard has not only been my family doctor, but my entire families family doctor for over 15 years! He always listens and helped me get a diagnosis for a very rare condition within a few years where most others with the same condition wait up to ten years. A fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Peter Bouch!!! He has been our family doctor for Years and Years! Sadly I moved away to BC and had to find a different doctor, (and it's because of the care I received from Dr. Bouch that I made sure I have a great one here too), but he's still my children's doctor and my Mother's. He has always given the best care for us, he is VERY PERSONABLE , and anyone who says otherwise I feel sorry for you. I will always be grateful and I hope he is doing well!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Bouch is on time and explains nothing to his patients. You address your concerns to him and he quickly assigns you a prescription or to another specialist and leaves the room without explaining the possible cause or the procedures on trying to find the cause. Not a personallable type doctor at all.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Very grateful to be a patient of Dr Bouch. He is punctual, efficient and most of all caring.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

This Physician is certainly one of Red Deer's finest. He is one of a group of doctors who immigrated from South Africa (the Country), and now practice medicine here. He, among his fellow countryman, have literally put to shame a great many of the Canadian born doctors in terms of knowledge, capability, professionalism and results by digging to find the root cause of their patient's symptoms. He does not simply medicate his patients to reduce and cover the ailments that affect those that see him. He refers as needed to find and treat the actual root problems. He (they, being part of the S. African group) now finds himself/themselves having to work with one hand tied behind their backs as many other doctors have lodged complaints against these physicians because of jealousy and the loss of many of their patients who have migrated to these doctors. The level of care, quality and efficacy is far superior to what these other doctors provide. I, for one, am very fortunate to have come across these physicians many years ago and will stick to him as he has most definitely earned the respect, appreciation and trust that he/they have certainly earned through their hard work, dedication and levels of success. I tip my hat to you, Dr. Bouch!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Bouch has been my physician for over 10 years, and I have never had to wait beyond my appointment time to see him. He is direct and to the point, but always willing to listen to what I have to say. I highly recommend him as a family Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Bouch is a phenomenal doctor. He is caring, compassionate and refers to specialists when it is necessary. He is NOT a pill pusher and is open to alternative therapies and will make the proper referrals.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Bouch has been my doctor for about seven years now . I have had continual back problems since the age I turned 30 ... due to a long career in motorcross is the reason why . It's been a long battle but he has sent me for numerous MRI tests and give me the proper pain medication required to make my life somewhat normal I find he is quick but to the point and always on time in my opinion he is the best doctor in red deer

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr Bouch as been my family doctor for as long as I can remember he is also my boys doctor and has been amazing. He always goes above for me and my family he always trys to get to the bottom of things right away and he always remembers who I am and what health problems I have.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015