Ratings for Dr. Peter Bouch

I was recommended Dr. Bouch during a difficult pregnancy. He did everything he could to make me as comfortable as possible. He went out of his way at many times and during many different visits. He is a quiet man. He is not intrusive so one must ask if they have questions. He spent a lot of time with me explaining my different options. One extremely difficult appointment he stayed with me over 1/2 an hour while I cried. He answered my MANY different questions and leaving that appointment I felt much better than when I went in. He offered his knowledge and his care to both me and my husband during that time. I am sure I caused a lot of late appointments that day but he treated me as a human, not just a number. Because of his mannerism and how he took care of me, I moved the entire family over to his care. We have been with him for 12 years now. I highly recommend Dr. Bouch.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Doctor Bouch has been my doctor for as long as I remember. He has also been my whole familys doctor. You know he's a good doctor when he can remember when he seen you in months ago what your problems were. He is got me in for MRIs CAT scans and all that right away instead of me having to sit on a years waiting list. He has been amazing with my children as well and is delivered All My Children I highly recommend Dr Bouch

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Peter Bouch is and has been the most excellent and so persistent in getting to the problem and has proven his conviction for Health care beyond anything we have seen delivered by any other, he has been our physician since he first came to Canada

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Bouch has been my physician for 18 years, since he first came to Canada. I trust this Dr. with my life, my children's lives and my husbands. He has proven himself over and over again to have kindness, conviction, health knowledge and knowledge of the health system. We have seen who we need to see. Sometimes a specialist would not see us, he sent us to another one, till we found one who would. I refrained from recommending him 15 years ago because it became difficult to get into see him. He delivered both our children, even rushed over from watching a movie to deliver one of them. He truly is a jewel in Red Deer and we are grateful we found him so long ago.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Very good and competent physician. Certainly well trusted and liked as per these patient reviews. Then again, one wouldn't need look this up if they already knew him...

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Bouch has been my family doctor for myself and my children for 5 years now. I really appreciate that he is not opposed to giving a referral as I have needed several specialists and have heard from friends that their doctors refuse to refer them out. He is always on time which is very convenient. However the reason he is on time is likely due to the fact that he does not provide much explanation as to what you have and/or why. I ask my own questions, and he always answers them, but if you don't ask, he wont elaborate. However besides this, he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Bouchard has not only been my family doctor, but my entire families family doctor for over 15 years! He always listens and helped me get a diagnosis for a very rare condition within a few years where most others with the same condition wait up to ten years. A fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Peter Bouch!!! He has been our family doctor for Years and Years! Sadly I moved away to BC and had to find a different doctor, (and it's because of the care I received from Dr. Bouch that I made sure I have a great one here too), but he's still my children's doctor and my Mother's. He has always given the best care for us, he is VERY PERSONABLE , and anyone who says otherwise I feel sorry for you. I will always be grateful and I hope he is doing well!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Bouch is on time and explains nothing to his patients. You address your concerns to him and he quickly assigns you a prescription or to another specialist and leaves the room without explaining the possible cause or the procedures on trying to find the cause. Not a personallable type doctor at all.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Very grateful to be a patient of Dr Bouch. He is punctual, efficient and most of all caring.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017