Ratings for Dr. Robert Ng-A-Fook

He has been my family Doc ever sense I was born. It is a shame that people don't see what I see. He is awesome at what he does and no body is perfect and everybody can make mistakes!! I went for RPN and I saw multiple Docs and let me tell you Ng-A-Fook is one of the best in Kapuskasing and he always sends his patients to the best specialist out there! I didn't continue as an RPN but saw enough stuff to see what really goes on in the back ground of nurse's and doc and all of the above. Yes it takes more time to see him now a days, but he has never looked at his watch like some doc I saw do when I was with them and take his time to listen to me when I talk about my multiple problems. I am french so sometimes I have a hard time explaining what I want to say so he waits patiently for me to try to explain it. I never had a horrible experience with the staff. People sometimes expect to much and again doctors are not machines with all the answers and can be wrong like me and you. One more thing all the specialist that I went too always has something great to say about Dr. Ng-A-Fook!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Not much to say ,but would not want him as my doctor,do not seem to care about people,his not my favorite by far...

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr.Ng A Fook has been our family Dr. for over thirty years to us he's the best ..even though he's very busy he still takes time for you ...we are lucky to have such a dedicated Dr.in our community ..thank you Dr.....

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Ng-A-Fook is the best, always helpful, knowledgable and makes you feel secure. Kapuskasing is very lucky to have such a dedicated doctor. When he does refer you to a specialist, they have nothing but praises for him. We need more caring doctors like him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Totally missed the boat on my son's diagnosis, resulting in VERY serious complications, causing my son to be shipped out of town and have emergency surgery. Next time I will insist on another physician because I DO NOT trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Ng-A-Fook has been our family doctor for about 30 years. He is a very knowledgeable, kind, dedicated and friendly man. Unfortunately he is very hard to see and it can now take 2 months to get an appointment. Often he is so busy that he is impatient and allots very little time to his patient so I feel that he is not as efficent as he was;I feel that my health has suffered as a result. In fairness I believe that he is overworked as a result of a major shortage in doctors in our town. Nevertheless we've been lucky to have him all these years.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Excelent doctor all around.He will send you see another doctor if he's not sure of your diagnosis. He is " OVERWORKED ", NOT enough doctors in this region. The staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

He has been my family doctor for many year. Very nice Doctor but not as thorough as use to be. I think it has to do with too many patient & not enough Doctors for our community, therefore they are overworked and tired. His secretary really needs to retiree or change jobs as she gives you the impression that you disturb her when you call or visit the office. My visit at the office would be so much more pleasant if she could not be so moody. Overall this Doctor has dedicated all his life to our community and I am very greatful that he stayed in our town for all of his career. So I would like to thank him for his dedication and hard work.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Doctor Ng-Fook is a very carring man will go out of his ways to serve his patients.He listen to you're problem.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

He has been my family docter for over 30 years and I wouldn't change him for the world. My greatest fear is that he will retire soon and I won't have him to count on when we need him. He has given this community his all and is very appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007