Ratings for Dr. Susan Piccinin

I have been a patient of dr piccinin for many years, always courteous, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I have been a patient for many years, I love Dr. P. Yes she may not call you with results of tests but sure will if something wrong. Besides why can't patients call in if interested , Doctors have a tough job. She has always taken time with me and is sometimes curt but once you know her you go along with it. Yes our health care is failing, but I thank god every day that our government helps with the expenses. I go to Dr. P. only when I need to . I once worked in. Doctors office and know what the other side is like. Her staff has always efficiently gotten requisitions to where they have to be. Quite bashing her , You could do worse. I will be her patient as long as I can. Give her a chance.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Although I realize Dr. Piccinin can be blunt and to the point sometimes, it's only in well meaning. In high school I was battling anorexia, and she was a villain to me at the time but now I am so grateful she didn't sugar coat it. Most problems she helps in the stern caring way you need to hear. A little while ago I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and she was beyond helpful in getting me introduced to it and a proper neurologist recommendation. I

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Makes you chase her for test results, switching wrong profession , surprised she still is allowed to practice

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I left her practice the minute she called me a hypochondriac. My father who has been a patient for over 20 years just had a quadruple bypass surgery, she didn't ask how he was doing, how it went, NOTHING. his surgeon recommended he get a medical card to help with his stress and anxiety and she denies him the card and suggests Zantax instead bc she thinks my father is adhd and pot faisel bad for your brain. If you don't want to help people anymore then do us all a favor and close your practice!! You do not deserve to be helping people, you are only hurting them!! It's 2015, with all of the information that is available you should know better. You make me sick.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

ive been seeing dr piccinin since i was in high school for mental health issues initially. as of last year i developed an autoimmune disorder and had to do a lot of checkups through her. she was very cold and dismissed a lot of the things i was saying as unimportant. i always felt a great deal of anxiety going to meet with her. more recently, i started school and brought her some paperwork from the student accessibility department so i could be provided accommodations. she treated this very unprofessionally, saying that even if she signed it they wouldn't be able to help me much (which is untrue). she asked me snarkily if they were going to provide me a scooter since i have trouble walking and she was convinced they couldn't do much mobility wise for me. in addition to this, my younger brother went to see her after complaining of trouble focusing and remembering things, and she immediately said "so you want pills" in response. he was very nervous about going in the first place and her bad attitude upset him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

She is amazing! Went above and beyond to help me through the worst pain in my life post op knee surgery. I was impressed with punctuality very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

She's a great doctor. Her staff are very friendly. I recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Don't bother she doesn't care. Doesn't follow up on results and just orders tests without seeing you first . Find another dictie

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

My husband, 4 children and myself have been patients of Dr. Piccinin for 20 years and we just love her. One of our children has a very rare genetic syndrome and Dr. Piccinin has been integral to all supports, treatments and referring programs. She is not only extremely knowledgeable and professional but also very kind and understanding. Her staff are also amazing!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015