Ratings for Dr. Jenny Huntsman

the only good thing about this woman is she is fast. not punctual at all but doesn't waste time as she does not take the time to hear what your issue is. God help you if you smoke, as she is very prejudiced towards smokers. unacceptably rude. very very obviously unhappy person. I feel bad for her but worse for those she "provides care" for.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

horrible and rude. Diagnosed my toddler with strep throat and she didnt even have it

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

This Doctor doesn't baby sit, She looks after those who need it. I went there for gout. She looked at it and was worried. She called the hospital and made arrangements for Dr. McKree to see me. She had tests ordered and so I could go immediately in. They found out I had bone infection. She didn't pat my head, She didn't say please go, She didn't listen about my pets but she did give me the best medical advice and treatment I ever had. My own Family Doctor was very impressed with her. For those of you she offended boo hoo

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

The doctors have a great deal as the Province pays them a fee/retainer for every patient they treat,the more they can get through in the run of the day the more they get paid..They don’t have to be polite,punctual or give you good service as they get paid anyway weather you like them or not..It sure would be a different story if the doctor was paid by the patient and not the Province.. Then service would get much better as then they need you to be happy as they pay check is dependent on you being happy or you could go else where and refer people not to go their.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I amazed she is allowed to practice after being such a failure all these years. First she informed me salt water will harm a soar throat. Second her bedside manner is horrible. Avoid her she is a waste of our tax money at the very least

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I will say that I understand the complaints listened regarding this doctor as I once felt this way about her. I first met her 20 yrs ago when I was only 16 and it was a horrible experience. I have in my adult life had several encounters with her for me and my children and even though there is no beating around the bush and she is direct and to the point, she is an amazing doctor. Her personality may be different than others but she knows her stuff and I always feel good after I have seen her or one of my kids has. I have seen her so many times over the past 20 years, more so of the last 10, that we can joke and even have small talk. She knows her stuff and has always been helpful for me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

First, there were 6 people booked at my time. I have never ever met such a rude person (let alone doctor-and there have been others) in my life! I went in for a very sore throat 3 days old, fever, green phlegm, sore ears. No strep test even mentioned. Was told to "rest my voice" and take "time off work". Wow! To have the option! Asked questions but seriously never waited for the answer. No bedside manner, very unknowledgable. I have never before felt I knew more than a doctor. I also took my 12 yr old daughter to her 3 months ago. Very shy girl, she got right in her face with her booming voice and would not let me answer any questions. We left the room, daughter in tears and nothing solved. Complete waste of my time. Both of these appointments were rescheduled...another doctor was able to solve the problems in 2 days.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I will NEVER go to her again. I took my daughter when she was 13 months old to have a new prescription , prescribed because she was having an allergic reaction. She looked at me like i had two heads when i said it knew it was an allergic reaction. She then wrote a prescription for benydrl and when i asked for a prescription for another med to get rid of the ear infection she said no i would have to come back. I asked her to date it so that i wouldnt have to take more time off work/ away from my daughter bed time. She said no and told me to get over it. She ten told me to " restrain my child " As we were leaving i quite loudy told her she was the worst dr i have ever been to, she has the worst bed side manners i have ever seen and that i would never reccomend her to anyone. I then told her she should reconsider her words when she is telling a mother to restrain her one yearold . I made sure everyone heard.I now ask if she is working when I call .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

My 23 year old daughter saw this very rude doctor one hour ago. My daughter began to explain her symptoms, which included a painful rash on her abdomen,chest, back and legs. She was told to remove her clothes and stand on a stool......no gown was provided to cover her or protect her dignity. Dr Huntsman told her to put her arms down as she had no intention of " playing peek-a boo". She would not let her speak or attempt to explain her other symptoms. She did not look at her throat or ears and did not listen to my daughter's chest. She did NOTHING and my daughter was humiliated. She prescribed an antibiotic....we are not sure why, as there was no examination. This doctor was extremely rude, unprofessional, non-compassionate and I am furious. I work in the heathcare field and would never dream of treating a patient in this manner. If Dr. Huntsman is the doctor working, my family will avoid the clinic in the future. She is a disgrace to the profession.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012