Dr. Lisa McGregor

Ratings for Dr. Lisa McGregor

Dr. McGregor is outstanding in her field, has a true expertise in dental care, and is professional, friendly, and understanding. As an added bonus, her office always has a great tunes playing. Her staff is top-notch too. Two enthusiastic thumbs way up.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I saw Dr McGregor for many years and never had any issues. She was helpful and worked really well. I liked that she was very punctual.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Bonne dentiste gentille , hygièniste aussi gentille et compétente mais Dr. Mc Gregor est un peu vite à recommander ses amies pour expertise UM..argent dépensé pour rien...

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. McGregor is the best dentist ever! She is compassionate and understanding!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I came to this site to find a good doctor... and what I found was a GREAT doctor. Dr. McGregor is every bit worth her salt. Professional, friendly & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I showed up on time and was seen immediately. I had not been to a dentist in many many years, but they were extremely professional and did not try to "sell" me anything I didn't need. I got a thorough cleaning and full explanation of my dental x-rays. She was very friendly and I got the impression that her staff were happy and well-treated. I absolutely would recommend her and will be seeing her again in 6 months!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

My whole family has been with her for the past 10 years and we have never been disappointed. Very friendly staff and professional/courteous service. I would most definitely recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

loved Lisa but had to give her up because I moved away! she's the best dentist I ever had, freezing needle could hardly be felt since she takes her time and is very careful. great personality and genuine.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

She is an amazing dentist! I have been a patient of hers for 12 years and I have never been disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Extremely friendly, gives you lots of options if you need a procedure and doesn't push for the most expensive. Very gentle and patient for sensitive treatments. I always look forward to going to see her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011